2021 Schedule Release Leak O'Rama? [MERGED]Including unofficial Saints schedule (1 Viewer)

Oh my gosh! Probably a LOT better than using the Lord's name in vein over a MISTAKE, made by two people.
I've been here a LONG time, and I knew nothing of the "unwritten rule" of updating the Leak O Rama.
My SINCERE apologies for this mistake. I made the post because I TRULY wanted to know it there were any leaks, not to cause problems with the board.
I promise to refrain from commenting/asking about the schedule ever again. God bless.

I've heard of religion being compared to a drug but never heard of anyone shooting up with it.

5 prime time games and 2 more nationally televised 3:25 games.

Much more than I thought we would get.

That's some Sean Payton respect.

5 prime time games and 2 more nationally televised 3:25 games.

Much more than I thought we would get.

That's some Sean Payton respect.
Not surprised. We’ve reached about a generation and a half of the Saints as a competitive franchise. They have name recognition now.

I guarantee this will be Drew's first NFL game call on NBC. Makes sense why they'd have us
He is going to be the "color" gut for the Notre Dame games and in studio analyst for the NFL Sunday night games. IF he does good then eventually he will be moved to the color guy for Sunday night when Collinsworth either retires or becomes to expensive for NBC.

Jesus Christ. You also picked the one where the OP isn't updating the first post, smh. You picked the wrong thread.
When threads are merged they always go with the first one posted.

So looking at the two times the Saints play the Bucs...

- Travel all the way to Seattle for MNF on 10/25 before playing Tampa 6 days later in the dome.
- Travel all the way to New York (Jets) and then play the Bucs 7 days later on the back end of two straight road games.
cry me a river. This schedule is about as good as it gets. Only 1 possible cold weather game against the Jets in mid-December and 5 primetime games. The only thing I don't like is the week 6 bye week.

cry me a river. This schedule is about as good as it gets. Only 1 possible cold weather game against the Jets in mid-December and 5 primetime games. The only thing I don't like is the week 6 bye week.
Cry your own river if you want one. There is nothing wrong with pointing out logistics of the schedule, whether they be favorable or unfavorable spots for the team. That's what this thread is for.

For anyone who is into "bucket list" types of sports weekends, Saturday, Dec 11 is Army/Navy in MetLife Stadium. Sunday, Dec 12 is Saints @ Jets in MetLife Stadium. You can thank me later. LOL
BTW, this same thing happened last year the weekend the Saints played at Philly, but, you know, COVID and all.

Man... That early wind schedule looks rough. All of our worst opponents.

The only game I remotely feel confident is New York.

I can't even remember the last time we won in New England.
I get that New England game but it's Cam Newton. We own that douche!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom