2021 Schedule Release Leak O'Rama? [MERGED]Including unofficial Saints schedule (1 Viewer)

I have not seen any official date from anyone yet. So many mock schedules though...

My gut feeling is that we'll have the opening ThNF game against the Bucs.

I have not seen any official date from anyone yet. So many mock schedules though...

My gut feeling is that we'll have the opening ThNF game against the Bucs.

Without Brees I don't think that rematch will have as wide of an appeal as it would have. I have been wrong before though...

Last edited:
My guess, no more than 3 prime time games and they don’t play TB week 1

Here it comes…. From saintsreport.com, it is the 2021 schedule leak-o-rama!

As always, some media members and other personnel get advance copies of the team schedules and love to drop tidbits of schedule information prior to the official release.

Feel free to post any tidbits of info you can find off official/unofficial sites from the Saints, our opponents, or other media sites. Please cite your source if possible. As we've discovered in the past years, some sources are definitely more reliable than others.

I will compile any (credible) leaks in this post and see how much of the schedule we can learn prior to the actual release sometime this week. Every year, we have the schedule correct prior to the actual release by the NFL.

Usual disclaimer: SR is not affiliated with the Saints or the NFL so no information posted in this thread should be considered to be a "league source".

Home: Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Buffalo, Dallas, Miami, NY Giants
Away: Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Washington, NY Jets, New England, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Seattle

Sept 12: Green Bay (3:25pm)
Sept 19: at Carolina (12:00pm)
Sept 26: at New England (12:00pm)
Oct 3: NY Giants (12:00)
Oct 10: at Washington (12:00pm)
Oct 17: bye
Oct 25: at Seattle (MNF) (7:15pm)
Oct 31: Tampa Bay (3:25pm)
Nov 7: Atlanta Falcons (12:00pm)
Nov 14: at Tennessee (12:00pm)
Nov 21: at Philadephia (12:00pm
Nov 25: Buffalo (Thanksgiving Night) (7:20pm)
Dec 2: Dallas (ThNF) (7:20pm)
Dec 12: at NY Jets (12:00pm)
Dec 19: at Tampa Bay (SNF) (7:20pm)
Dec 27: Miami Dolphins (MNF) (7:15pm)
Jan 2: Carolina (12:00pm)
Jan 9: at Atlanta (12:00pm)

Last edited:
This feels like Christmas cant wait to see what the first game is going to be!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom