Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
DJ Moore vs HOU
M Williams vs KC
R Woods vs TB

Barkley vs ATL
M Sanders vs DAL

Need to start 4 of these. Currently leaning with sitting Moore for the Thursday night game. Thoughts?

DJ Moore vs HOU
M Williams vs KC
R Woods vs TB

Barkley vs ATL
M Sanders vs DAL

Need to start 4 of these. Currently leaning with sitting Moore for the Thursday night game. Thoughts?

Its between Moore and Woods. Kupp has eaten into his targets but the game script might mean it is a shootout similar to Cowboys/Bucs game a few weeks ago. Also Henderson is banged up and Michel cant catch out of the backfield so Woods might see some targets out of the slot. Panthers could really run up the score against Texans tonight and it could get out of hand pretty quickly. McCaffrey could break records tonight if he is in the mood. So I'd lean sitting Moore this week.

I need a RB 2 this week and options are

Kenny Gainwell v Dallas
James Conner v Jags
Latavius Murray v Lions
JD McKissic v Bills
Tony Jones v Pats
Cordarrelle Patterson v Giants

who would you chose?

Its between Moore and Woods. Kupp has eaten into his targets but the game script might mean it is a shootout similar to Cowboys/Bucs game a few weeks ago. Also Henderson is banged up and Michel cant catch out of the backfield so Woods might see some targets out of the slot. Panthers could really run up the score against Texans tonight and it could get out of hand pretty quickly. McCaffrey could break records tonight if he is in the mood. So I'd lean sitting Moore this week.
Thanks!

I need a RB 2 this week and options are

Kenny Gainwell v Dallas
James Conner v Jags
Latavius Murray v Lions
JD McKissic v Bills
Tony Jones v Pats
Cordarrelle Patterson v Giants

who would you chose?
For me it's a toss up between Patterson and Murray. Murray's probably more TD-dependent and has a good matchup. Patterson has been more involved in the ATL offense than originally anticipated I think and has a pretty good matchup as well.

I know. Sorry! Sounds like the OL didn’t do Fields any favors. But I thought the Steeler defense would give Burrow issues.

I know. Sorry! Sounds like the OL didn’t do Fields any favors. But I thought the Steeler defense would give Burrow issues.
I was thinking the same thing. I think Fields has a lot of potential, but today was NOT his day, lol.

Well, I won't make that mistake Week 4. Joe is my starter, I should have had faith in him. Now, Latavius Murray or Zack Moss in Week 4? That's my new dilemma.

That Rashod Bateman for the Ravens will finally play tomorrow. Lots of big time fantasy players love him. I scooped him up for free last night.

That Rashod Bateman for the Ravens will finally play tomorrow. Lots of big time fantasy players love him. I scooped him up for free last night.
I just picked up Duvernay, hoping he develops into a decent #3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom