2021 Start/Sit Thread (1 Viewer)

Flex pick one:

Z Moss (Buf v Ten
M Gaskin (Mia v Jax)
J Jones (Ten v Buf)

I scored 49 TOTAL points today....my entire team.....tell me this wasn't a crazy arse weekend...

I scored 49 TOTAL points today....my entire team.....tell me this wasn't a crazy arse weekend...
My main team has just been struggling all year.. RB spot is a wasteland. Took Saquon as my RB1, CEH as RB2 and then Miles Sanders as RB3.. QB and WRs were a strength of my team until Kyler's downturn and the inconsistency that DJ Moore, Diontae Johnson, Robert Woods and Mike Williams have shown. And then Kelce starts struggling with KC.

My main team has just been struggling all year.. RB spot is a wasteland. Took Saquon as my RB1, CEH as RB2 and then Miles Sanders as RB3.. QB and WRs were a strength of my team until Kyler's downturn and the inconsistency that DJ Moore, Diontae Johnson, Robert Woods and Mike Williams have shown. And then Kelce starts struggling with KC.
You know what's even funnier? Not only did I score a total of 49 (my QB/RB scored 44 last weekend) but the guy I'm playing against? He has 24.5 going into MNF and only has Diontae Johnson left. I may survive this.

In the 3rd place game. Added Drew Brees to my bench.
23929F19-D871-4E82-B72F-BD226EA22ADB.jpeg
Brees was with me. I was down 127.5 - 127.2. I only had the Steelers defense left. With a minute left in the game the Steelers RB Harris ran for a first down, but kept running into the end zone instead of sliding and ending the game.

This gave my Steelers D one last chance, and sure enough Baker threw a 4th down interception with seconds remaining. And I won.

I had both Josh Allen and Tom Brady on one of my teams in a championship game this weekend. I played Allen against the Falcons instead of Brady against the Jets, assuming a better game script for Allen than Brady. I ended up losing by 35 points. Brady outscored Allen by 46 in this league. :mad1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom