2022 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

After Money, I don't think any of them are getting it done. They're going to hit the ball, but I don't think pitching is going to be where it needs to be this year. They need better arms.

After Money, I don't think any of them are getting it done. They're going to hit the ball, but I don't think pitching is going to be where it needs to be this year. They need better arms.
And defense.

Well, looking at the current score, maybe they need bats, too. Yikes, this season looked great to start, but isn't shaping up quite like I was hoping. Where have I seen that before?

Well, looking at the current score, maybe they need bats, too. Yikes, this season looked great to start, but isn't shaping up quite like I was hoping. Where have I seen that before?
The bats were hot against average pitching. This is the real deal against the SEC. LSU always has an issue getting the timely hits.

Color me shocked at finding out that LSU took the series in Gainesville this past weekend. I watched the first game on Friday evening and LSU struggled in a loss to the Gators. Games 2&3 was all Tigers as they ran up big scores in both games popping home run after home run throughout!

I should have watched the last two weekend games. šŸ˜¢

Bats were popping, but the pitching really came alive. You never know what you're going to get with this squad.

Three games in a row where they're crushing the ball again. Pitching and defense keeping the opponents scores low. That's a nice combination. Hopefully, they can keep that going and not go stone cold again.

Iā€™ve never seen an LSU squad record more errors in my life. I canā€™t imagine that the Tigers can make a serious run to the postseason with a defense this poor. :covri:

Iā€™ve never seen an LSU squad record more errors in my life. I canā€™t imagine that the Tigers can make a serious run to the postseason with a defense this poor. :covri:
Yeah, but they swing bats better than anyone else. Pitching depth is solid, they just don't have the starters. The fielding issues are just insane, though. It just defies logic.

The Tiger Error Fest continues without letup in Fayetteville. :covri:

Wow, LSU's on TV

Am I seeing that score right? Last time I checked the score 40 minutes ago, LSU was still down by 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom