2022 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

Am I seeing that score right? Last time I checked the score 40 minutes ago, LSU was still down by 2.
Seems like they're turning it on at the right time. At least with their bats...

Am I seeing that score right? Last time I checked the score 40 minutes ago, LSU was still down by 2.
LSU scored 11 runs in the 8th inning and then 3 more runs in the 9th.
But the best part of LSU's sweep of Vandy is that Kentucky took two against Auburn, and that helped earn the Tigers the #4 Seed in the SEC Tournament.

It looks like the SEC Baseball Tournament is going to be a sprint to the finish line this year. Games have been pushed back for two days now due to the continuous rain in the Hoover, AL area. The clearing line from the front is finally supposed to pass through Hoover later this afternoon and leave the weather dry for the remainder of the week through the weekend.

Obviously lots of games will have to be played very quickly. I just hope the games will be allowed to play the full 9 innings all the way to the eventual championship game.

We’ll soon see.

Anxious to see if LSU can find a starter for the CWS push during the SEC tourny provided we can win a couple games.... Hilliard being the only reliable starter not gonna get it done....

Curious is Crews not eligible for the draft this year?

This game is getting good.

This game is getting good.
LSU sure gets their share of 'midnight specials' in the SEC tournament.
Since I did stay up to watch to the end (again), I'm sure glad they made it worthwhile.

I swear the Twitter page said the game was postponed, but it's on in 15 minutes!

TN pitcher is fire. Am I the only one watching this? That may be the smart move.

Last edited:
I swear the Twitter page said the game was postponed, but it's on in 15 minutes!

TN pitcher is fire. Am I the only one watching this? That may be the smart move.
I knew the Vols would roll on LSU, but I couldn't help but stay up to see if a miracle could happen. I just wish LSU didn't always have to play the graveyard shift. :hm:

Think the Wildcats are saying, Not today, Tigers.

So... LSU didn't do enough to earn regional hosting privileges in Baton Rouge for the NCAA tournament. Frankly, I don't think they are host material this year. Hopefully the Tigers will be a better team next season.

Tigers are in.... lol got a little worried till I saw Georgia get in then was 100% sure we where in, just had to wait till third to last regional selection... lol

Anxious to see how they come out in Hattiesburg. LSU fans will no doubt be out in force. If they win out, they'll get the winner out of Coral Gables I think? We have a good chance of watching Jay play his old team, Arizona.

Ready to see Tennessee play in a bigger ballpark, too. Their pitching is still good, but they're not going to be hitting the ball deep as much I bet.

Anxious to see how they come out in Hattiesburg. LSU fans will no doubt be out in force. If they win out, they'll get the winner out of Coral Gables I think? We have a good chance of watching Jay play his old team, Arizona.

Ready to see Tennessee play in a bigger ballpark, too. Their pitching is still good, but they're not going to be hitting the ball deep as much I bet.
LSU didn't show up for Round 1 tonight and is now in the loser's bracket.
Hopefully they will figure out what's missing for the game against Army tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom