2022 LSU Baseball Thread (1 Viewer)

Arkansas showing some 8th inning magic lol 8 runs so far 1 out

Last I saw, it was 6-2. Okay. Nighty night. Just now I thought, well, let's look at the final score .... just to see. HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Cardiac cats!!!!

It's like I always say. ANYTHING can happen in college baseball.

Last edited:
No magic tonight by the Tigers. But that was to be expected with USM's excellent pitching. LSU couldn't get the hits needed to make a game of it.
Did not age well.

I forgot to play the George Costanza role last night and the result was obvious.

Sadly I don’t think that USM’s pitching staff cares much about LSU’s recent late game rallies. They are causing the Tigers to play a desperation style at the plate which is leading to a boatload of strikeouts even by our better batters. The Tigers simply cannot afford to fall behind late in the game this afternoon. Our pitching cannot compete with theirs, so we will just have to find a way to manufacture runs throughout the game.

It’s ‘do or die’ time today and the Tigers need to dig deeper to find the magic to enjoy a Super Regional berth. Geaux Tigers!

I find it interesting that 10 of the 16 Regionals had to go to a Monday finish. I suppose that means there’s a higher chance that we will see some lower seeds making it to the Super Regionals. :scratch:

Anybody got a link to watch? I have a subscription to ESPN+ but apparently the game is on ESPNU and my current locale won’t allow me to stream.

Thanks

Season ends for LSU.
The Tigers were not CWS material this year, but it would have been nice to see them get to a Super Regional anyway.

Maybe someone besides Tennessee will hoist the trophy this year.

ECU fans having a blast .... kinda gave me flash backs to 96 CWS

I'm surprised to see Notre Dame up early at Tennessee 5-0.
Their bats are popping today!

Last edited:
Notre Dame got the Vols stressing out.... A shame if Vols don't make CWS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom