2022 LSU Recruiting Thread (2 Viewers)

So, assuming that Jacoby Mathews is all TAMU at this point. There will be plenty of people moping over this class. As usual, I think some perspective is in order.

Any transition year is going to see a drop. Look at Miles' first class after Saban. Look at O's first class after Miles. Look at Jimbo's first class after Sumlin. This class is light years better than anything those coaches pulled in their first year during transition. The new DC for LSU hasn't even set foot on campus yet that I am aware of and they have bounced back nicely, IMO. There are still some positions to address and I feel like they're probably not done with the transfer portal yet.

247 just posted recruiting class rankings that take into consideration the transfer portal signings...

I think we can be happy with this.

Harold Perkins hasn't even enrolled in classes yet and he's he's already a legend...

So, assuming that Jacoby Mathews is all TAMU at this point. There will be plenty of people moping over this class. As usual, I think some perspective is in order.

Any transition year is going to see a drop. Look at Miles' first class after Saban. Look at O's first class after Miles. Look at Jimbo's first class after Sumlin. This class is light years better than anything those coaches pulled in their first year during transition. The new DC for LSU hasn't even set foot on campus yet that I am aware of and they have bounced back nicely, IMO. There are still some positions to address and I feel like they're probably not done with the transfer portal yet.

247 just posted recruiting class rankings that take into consideration the transfer portal signings...

I think we can be happy with this.

Linky-linky.

Here are where other schools with head coaching changes stand in the combined HS + Transfer Recruiting Rankings:

8) Notre Dame
9) OU
10) SC
15) Miami
17) UF
22) Oregon
31) TCU

A nice finish by Kelly and his new staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom