2022 Parade Of Homes (1 Viewer)

King_Kamala61

SR Best Artist
Reaction score

AK41 had his home built custom to his tastes. She is beauty and also cause my art is on the walls from the start of the video inside the house AK has my cereal box, WWII pin up art and the last piece which is an abstract post neo expressionism of a small child with locs.

Check it out to see the entire home or until 6 Mins and 35 secs.

Was truly a dream come true and if you told me back in college at Morgan State, that one day a New Orleans Saints player was gonna be my biggest collector...I'dda called you a liar lol.

Congratulations on the art.
Don’t know much about art, but that stuff looks awesome.
And I’ve thought this since day 1 with Alvin, he’s just a different dude.

So unbelievably aware, so interesting, looks like he’d have a super interesting life even if he didn’t play football.

That was an outstanding interview.

Alvin seems like the nicest guy, regardless of that night in Vegas….that’s not the true AK (either he was too drunk, or the guy was a massive ashhole that wouldn’t stop,,but AK isn’t that guy).

Always loved his intelligence and how he’s just different than most players.

Loved his rookie year Sean would talk about installs, and Alvin would always have it right away.

He’d know what everyone was supposed to do.

Love the stories of him walking home from games, with a crowd.

Love the stories of him playing with neighborhood kids on bikes.

Congrats to Al and the fact the house is in NOLA (suburbs) ……just great stuff all around.

Congratulations on the art.
Don’t know much about art, but that stuff looks awesome.
And I’ve thought this since day 1 with Alvin, he’s just a different dude.

So unbelievably aware, so interesting, looks like he’d have a super interesting life even if he didn’t play football.

That was an outstanding interview.

Alvin seems like the nicest guy, regardless of that night in Vegas….that’s not the true AK (either he was too drunk, or the guy was a massive ashhole that wouldn’t stop,,but AK isn’t that guy).

Always loved his intelligence and how he’s just different than most players.

Loved his rookie year Sean would talk about installs, and Alvin would always have it right away.

He’d know what everyone was supposed to do.

Love the stories of him walking home from games, with a crowd.

Love the stories of him playing with neighborhood kids on bikes.

Congrats to Al and the fact the house is in NOLA (suburbs) ……just great stuff all around.
Besides me when I balled in HS, I was the only artist athlete knew and even when in college I never met artists athlete. So when we drafted AK41 and I seen he was into fashion, I knew he was a different breed of athlete, just never knew he was the modern generation of Ernie Barnes tho with art appreciation. Still surreal to hear about how much he loves the art in his kingdom.

What really got me was when he placed the cereal box in his "Football Trophy" room. That right there really let me know 2 things: Alvin really really really loves my work and I may actually be famous one day.

And as for the Las Vegas incident, we all know that was not Alvin Kamara and def out of character for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom