2022 Tropical Season thread MERGE (1 Viewer)

"Over the roofs of cars." :rolleyes:

Americans will use anything but the metric system.

If you are a video game noob like me from the 80s, unfortunately i can no longer say something like 2.35 meters unless its said in this exact tone and voice at the 6:15 mark.

Good lord this is scary. I don't know how you folks down south can do this. It is surreal watching this on YouTube and seeing cams in my dad's area...they are just about to get pummeled in Venice/North Port.

This is a weather station just north of Ft Myers. Looks like it may get into the eye if it stays online to continue updating it's info.

Edit: Looks like it's in the eye. Winds down to 18mph and pressure down to 28.27mb.

Last edited:
Fort Myers is under water Gosh this is bad

how high up is that security camera??? any idea?

man all that sand/silt/debris along with saltwater getting into places its not supposed to....i cant imagine the damage this storm will cost in the end.

and its just beginning its trek over FL then toward GA/SC.

man all that sand/silt/debris along with saltwater getting into places its not supposed to....i cant imagine the damage this storm will cost in the end.

Looks like it is on top of a garbage can or light pole.

This is a weather station just north of Ft Myers. Looks like it may get into the eye if it stays online to continue updating it's info.

Edit: Looks like it's in the eye. Winds down to 18mph and pressure down to 28.27mb.
Wind is now 7mph at last update. 28.02mb. Looks like the eye going right over it.

Edit: Winds switched to westerly at 20mph and pressure is rising. The back side of the eye is getting closer.

Last edited:

I’ve seen some stuff on Twitter that says getting up to rooftops and 2nd floors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom