2022 Tropical Season thread MERGE (3 Viewers)

Yeah. One day one of them is going to die and everyone will realize how stupid the whole thing is.
Or at least get seriously injured. Cantore is lucky that tree branch wasn't flying 3’ higher. I was at LSU when Andrew came through. My 2nd floor apt faced north and the wind was coming from the south. We were there and able to walk out the apt and check out the action. I decided to try and walk down the stairs and a stick smacked me in the face and cut my nose and right cheek. Yeah luckily I didn’t get hit in the eye.

That has to be a kit car or something. No way someone spends over $200k on a car, and then is stupid enough to leave it out in a Hurricane.

Oh wait. I guess there could be a “Florida man” headline waiting to happen.

And humid, making it oppressively muggy. Like Ward said earlier, some people have to learn the hard way.
I'm afraid when this is over There will be more than a few who won't live to see tommorrow. Once again sound
advice. If you are in the 3 day cone get the hell out of dodge.

That has to be a kit car or something. No way someone spends over $200k on a car, and then is stupid enough to leave it out in a Hurricane.

Oh wait. I guess there could be a “Florida man” headline waiting to happen.

Naples probably. Probably real.

Yes, that’s a McLaren.

Insurer be like "yep that's a total loss. Great. Anything else?"

Wouldn't surprise me if his 200k comp policy has wording for protecting that car if avoidable (aka evacuation).

But then I'm no insurer, but mine would lol.

I believe that car was 1 million new in the 90s. Worth way more now or was...

It’s a more recent P1 (production 2013 to 2015). Price new was about $1.1M - worth more now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom