2024 NCAA Baseball Tourney (2 Viewers)

My championship tshirt from last year will have to continue to serve me well for another year, I suppose.

Some questionable coaching decisions to close out this game.

Milam was 0-for-4 going into the 10th. He should've been replaced. Not sure who was left in the bullpen, but if there was a warm body I would've replaced Jump.

I’ve never understood this idea
Law of averages says he’d be way more likely to get a hit than not

Some days you got it and some days you don't.

That might mean you got it half the time - but on the days you don't, you don't.

I’ve never understood this idea
Law of averages says he’d be way more likely to get a hit than not

Same reason you leave a shooter in game who is 3 of 13 in the game...because he is a shooter and when he finds his stroke, he catches fire.

As a coach, you just hope it's before game over.

Milam is the reason we are here. He is a freshman. Great experience for him as well.

Some days you got it and some days you don't.

That might mean you got it half the time - but on the days you don't, you don't.
It’s the wave particle duality - there can be patterns but the patterns are never predictive
Playing the odds will be more effective long term than vibe checks (but only marginally)

Well pitching showed up again like last year bats were a little cold... kinda sacked loosing on a error though

I was hoping we played LSU. I wanted WVU to play the current champion

Evansville not going down lightly
But they did eventually go down. 😢

Anyway… West Virginia is playing UNC Tarheels in Chapel Hill and is currently tied 4-4. Since they just mentioned that West Virginia has never been to the CWS, I think I’m going to have to pull for them and see an underdog make it all the way to the big dance! 👍

Another Mountaineer just went yard with a two run shot that carried over 420 feet. West Virginia now leads 6-4 in the 6th inning because they have the hitters who are able to do what LSU couldn’t manage for most of their visit to Chapel Hill.😢

Welp… UNC just did to the Mountaineers in the bottom of the 9th inning what they did to LSU last weekend. They tied the score, and now have a chance to pull off a walkoff win. 😢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom