2024 PGA Championship (1 Viewer)

How's the Bonesaw Classic going this week? I see Scheffler leads all other golfers in felonies.
Scottie should have spent this morning in jail before the 3rd round today. Yesterday after his stretching warmup in jail he shot a round of 66. Today he is going backwards and has played himself right out of the tournament. 😢

Shane Lowry can set an all time record for the lowest score in a single round in any major championship in the history of the majors! If he birdies the 18th hole, he will shoot a 61! He will also take the lead in this PGA Championship.
His tee shot ended up in the rough. 😢

We followed Lowry & McIlroy all day at the Zurich last month and Shane couldn’t make a putt to save his life. But I’m pulling for him to get it done today!

Looks like Lowry will have a slick little downhill 12 foot putt for the chance to make history AND tie for the lead in this PGA Championship.
It’s gonna be a tough read that most golfers have missed today. This is big!

Looks like Lowry will have a slick little downhill 12 foot putt for the chance to make history AND tie for the lead in this PGA Championship.
😢 The putt broke left just inches from the hole. He just didn’t see the break. But he did tie the scoring record with a 62!

All these ties. Must be a really easy course.

Scottie should have spent this morning in jail before the 3rd round today. Yesterday after his stretching warmup in jail he shot a round of 66. Today he is going backwards and has played himself right out of the tournament. 😢
From what I understand, he gave his normal caddie the day off so that the caddie could attend his daughter’s graduation. Imagine doing that on a “moving day”.

I believe the man on his bag is the PGA Chaplain. Scheffler is having an interesting week.

Maybe he’s concerned that the Chaplain will raise his club to the skies and scream “rat farts”.

All these ties. Must be a really easy course.
The wet conditions made Valhalla play a lot easier than it normally would. Pro golfers just love soft greens where they don’t have to worry about the shots bouncing and rolling off the greens. The PGA would have preferred that the course was dry and tough to make it more challenging. But it is what it is now. The scores will be unusually low this week.

From what I understand, he gave his normal caddie the day off so that the caddie could attend his daughter’s graduation. Imagine doing that on a “moving day”.

I believe the man on his bag is the PGA Chaplain. Scheffler is having an interesting week.

Maybe he’s concerned that the Chaplain will raise his club to the skies and scream “rat farts”.
For years I fought with myself on whether he was really saying "rat farts" because it just seemed so unlikely a line.

Theegala putting his foot on the gas. Wow
It’s so good to see a nice group of top players bunched up at the top of the leaderboard. Lots of players are still in this thing for the final 18 tomorrow! :grin:

It’s so good to see a nice group of top players bunched up at the top of the leaderboard. Lots of players are still in this thing for the final 18 tomorrow! :grin:
Shaping up for a great major moving day

Shaping up for a great major moving day
No one is going to be able to coast with a big lead in the final round. Every player is going to have to go for it to have a chance to lift the Wanamaker trophy. The leaders have just two holes left to play and can’t afford to stumble their way into the clubhouse today. The lead won’t likely be more than two strokes by the close of the day.

No one is going to be able to coast with a big lead in the final round. Every player is going to have to go for it to have a chance to lift the Wanamaker trophy. The leaders have just two holes left to play and can’t afford to stumble their way into the clubhouse today. The lead won’t likely be more than two strokes by the close of the day.
And now Hovland with a chance to tie for the lead. Bryson with a decent look at it. It's all big timers making moves to close out this round. Ya love to see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom