2024 PGA Championship (2 Viewers)

Veins full of ice water, Schauffele just rolled in a 12 foot birdie on 11 to tie Hovland at the top of the leaderboard at -19!

Xander is refusing to lose this major championship. He’s back on top at -20 after back-to-back birdies.

What a lucky kick for Bryson. And then he puts the second shot on the pin - wow

What a lucky kick for Bryson. And then he puts the second shot on the pin - wow
Schauffele, DeChambeau, and Hovland definitely came to play today. Xander had just one hiccup, but besides that these three are playing some amazing golf today! :9:

Bryson & Victor will both be playing for eagle on the last hole. They have to assume that Xander will birdie that hole (at least).

Schauffele, DeChambeau, and Hovland definitely came to play today. Xander had just one hiccup, but besides that these three are playing some amazing golf today! :9:

I mean yeah but Bryson yanked that tee shot 40 yards left of the fairway and got lucky as hell.

Sometimes the golf gods are generous 😁

DeChambeau ties the lead on 18! :eek:
Schauffele’s tee shot made the bunker on 17.
We could have a big finish depending on what Xander can do on 17.

Xander has to squeeze out a par at 17 or he's in trouble. I feel like he's driving well enough to knock in a birdie at 18 to clinch.

I mean yeah but Bryson yanked that tee shot 40 yards left of the fairway and got lucky as hell.

Sometimes the golf gods are generous 😁
I saw it whack the tree on that overhead shot. It was a miracle that the ball found its way back to the fairway and give him a chance to make his second shot count.
Bryson hit an 8-iron, 214 yards to just over three feet from the pin. The dude is incredible to pull off that shot for a birdie!

Xander has to squeeze out a par at 17 or he's in trouble. I feel like he's driving well enough to knock in a birdie at 18 to clinch.
Schauffele will likely birdie #18. He just has to worry about not bogeying #17.

Xander did what he had to do to make his par on 17.
Now it’s all about his drive on 18. It’s that simple.

Morikawa has been cold as a flounder all day today.
He couldn’t buy a putt for the entire round.

That's worse than being in the bunker. Rough stance. Yikes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom