2024 Season Ticket Invoices Are In (1 Viewer)

Do you remember an invoice being sent before the Super Bowl? I don't remember the invoices being sent so early.
last year the email came on 2/14/23, this year on 2/9/24.

I noticed they pushed the payment deadline back, as last year it was March 10th, while this year it's March 22nd.

630 row 9, my 2 seats (we had several mice scurrying around last year, don't put your brew on the ground) went up 20 bucks per from last year. not bad, but also not good.

630 row 9, my 2 seats (we had several mice scurrying around last year, don't put your brew on the ground)

Are you for real ?

In the last 45 yrs ive probably been to the Dome 200 or 300 times (Saints games, Tulane games, Jazz games, Harlem Globetrotters , Ringling Bros circuses , festivals, boat shows, car shows etc etc) and i dont recall ever seeing a mouse or even a cockroach .. im not naive enough to think they dont exist there, but seeing mice pounce on my jambalaya when i set it down below my seat would be …. Unsettling .

My seats went up $710 per seat. You read that right. Dumb. Likely will keep them too, but may give up a couple other extras.

last year the email came on 2/14/23, this year on 2/9/24.

I noticed they pushed the payment deadline back, as last year it was March 10th, while this year it's March 22nd.

630 row 9, my 2 seats (we had several mice scurrying around last year, don't put your brew on the ground) went up 20 bucks per from last year. not bad, but also not good.
You get to keep the mice?

We have 50yd line 2nd row on the Saints bench and ours went up $130 per ticket for the year, parking pass of $500 stayed the same

Are you for real ?

In the last 45 yrs ive probably been to the Dome 200 or 300 times (Saints games, Tulane games, Jazz games, Harlem Globetrotters , Ringling Bros circuses , festivals, boat shows, car shows etc etc) and i dont recall ever seeing a mouse or even a cockroach .. im not naive enough to think they dont exist there, but seeing mice pounce on my jambalaya when i set it down below my seat would be …. Unsettling .
yes sir. there's a lot going on under your seat, especially during the lions game last year. I was as shocked as anyone else, but then others started noticing and pointing. need to upgrade the pest control plan.

yes sir. there's a lot going on under your seat, especially during the lions game last year. I was as shocked as anyone else, but then others started noticing and pointing. need to upgrade the pest control plan.

I wonder what the mice are more shocked by: The sheer amount of people who all of a sudden show up in their usually-empty home on game days.. Or the sheer ineptness of the Saints’ redzone offense ?

Invoices are in for 2024… price for my seats (Lower Terrace Sideline) went up from $2460 for the pair to $2500 .. so an increase of about $3 per seat, per game… though NO increase would have been nice after the mostly garbage display last year and retaining Allen- at least $3 per seat per game isnt terrible .
Mine went up $60 from last year for two seats. Excellent seats in the terrace on the rail. No one in front of me. That said, I think I'm done after 19 years.

Talking with a couple of buddies if they want to split to get them as I'll only be able to attend a couple of games this year.

Had we made a HC change I would not have hesitated and figured it out.

Mine looks to have went up as well. It was 150 a year when I started, which was admittedly fantastic. But it's 800 per seat now. The problem is that it's hard for me to make it to the games and there's been no resale value for several years now. So most of the time I just eat it when I can't go. It may be time to just buy on the secondary market when I want to go.

Mine went up $60 from last year for two seats. Excellent seats in the terrace on the rail. No one in front of me. That said, I think I'm done after 19 years.

Talking with a couple of buddies if they want to split to get them as I'll only be able to attend a couple of games this year.

Had we made a HC change I would not have hesitated and figured it out.
Don’t let seats that good go. Somebody here would love them.

I had seats in 645 from 2003 through 2010. Couldn’t handle the price increase that happened in association with the renovations before Super Bowl 47 (when the lights went out in the Dome). I remember they went up about 30 percent in my case.

Sound like the terrace sections went up but not as much as the plaza and loge? Can’t blame people much for being sore about an increase after such a tortuous season. At least the increases during Payton’s time happened after a championship was delivered.

Mine looks to have went up as well. It was 150 a year when I started, which was admittedly fantastic. But it's 800 per seat now. The problem is that it's hard for me to make it to the games and there's been no resale value for several years now. So most of the time I just eat it when I can't go. It may be time to just buy on the secondary market when I want to go.
Similar to my travel schedule. I was able to attend about 5-6 games a year but this year it fell to two. It looks to be the same with my schedule for the next 2 years. I think it's time to let them go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom