N/S 2025 Draft To Be In Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Heard this being discussed on NFL XM radio. I have the same question they had, where are all these people going to stay? While it’s great that it’s Lambo I don’t believe they have the capacity to handle something like that. Maybe I’m wrong.

200w.gif

Heard this being discussed on NFL XM radio. I have the same question they had, where are all these people going to stay? While it’s great that it’s Lambo I don’t believe they have the capacity to handle something like that. Maybe I’m wrong.
Hotels are scarce in the area. Hard to travel to. Pretty much a joke.

Should be interesting, but I can't imagine many traveling a great distance to attend. There are not many hotel rooms in and around Green Bay.

I hear ya. I think it’ll be like 100k local fans showing up mostly, so they ain’t so worried about hotels, but this reminds me of back in the day when the Saints held training camp up in La Crosse, WI. I remember there being a surprising number of hotels in that triangle where the Pack play. That was a long time ago now I guess. ;)

Last edited:
I hear ya. I think it’ll be like 100k local fans showing up mostly, so they ain’t so worried about hotels, but this reminds me of back in the day when the Saints held training camp up in La Crosse, WI. I remember there being a surprising number of hotels in that triangle where the Pack play. That was a long time ago now I guess. ;)
Ah yes, the Cheese League of yester-years! I had a cool poster with cows wearing the 6 or so teams helmets, it was some of my first real exposure to the Saints as like an 7-8 yr old.

I think it will be pretty cool in GB, some folks are seemingly unaware at how much they have built up the areas around Lambeau, the entire Titletown district is pretty cool and if KC can pull off hosting the draft, then GB will be able to. The Fox Valley (Appleton being the primary spot), around 35 miles to the south has some mid sized cities and hotel accommodations, etc.

I heard or read that cities that get super bowls pretty regular aka southern cities with good weather in Jan-Feb won’t get considered much for the draft because we get SB’s

I heard or read that cities that get super bowls pretty regular aka southern cities with good weather in Jan-Feb won’t get considered much for the draft because we get SB’s
That is it. Northern cities don't host Super Bowls, unless they have domes or new stadiums. I think it is fair for them to get something else.

Las Vegas got both as an exception, considering it is a tourist city, with new stadium.

If I was New Orleans, I prefer to get the big ticket than the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom