21-0 lead virtually gone. (1 Viewer)

division game, bad calls by the refs, patchwork defense with little depth

Were doing pretty damn good considering how bad the refs are beating us. What don't you get?

division game, bad calls by the refs, patchwork defense with little depth

Were doing pretty damn good considering how bad the refs are beating us. What don't you get?

quit blaming the refs. i'm sure the panthers are questioning some of the bad calls that went against them. and that patchwork defense held them to 10 first half points.

pretty sad how the only chance the saints have to win games is if they score 40pts per game

All of those calls were PI.

1) The Vacarro one was not PI. I don't care what you say.

2) You can call PI or holding on every single play. All three balls were underthrown and were not going to get caught regardless. Refs let those calls go every...single...week. The fact that they called all 3, in the endzone, completely changing the game is yet another black eye for the NFL. This is why people are turning the games off. It's nearly unwatchable when they call games like this.

It was he made contact with the receiver.

1) The Vacarro one was not PI. I don't care what you say.

2) You can call PI or holding on every single play. All three balls were underthrown and were not going to get caught regardless. Refs let those calls go every...single...week. The fact that they called all 3, in the endzone, completely changing the game is yet another black eye for the NFL. This is why people are turning the games off. It's nearly unwatchable when they call games like this.

AGREED. The Vaccaro was how you want your secondary to cover. I'll bet you Payton and Glenn would take that coverage anytime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom