21 unanswered 4th quarter points. (1 Viewer)

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Nice collapse. Not quite 28-3, but pretty bad. Should make a team question their heart, OC, HC.

I said it about a month ago.....nobody will beat the Chefs!

Congrats to Andy Reid.....he really deserved it.....Chefs down in every game in the playoffs by double digits, yet they fought back and won every time!

When the score was 20-10 niners, I saw Kyle juszczyk mixing it up and talking smack with a chief defender. Right then I knew karma was about to bite......and it did 21-0 run

The game played out almost exactly like I was hoping. I wanted it to be a good game with the 49ers winning for most of the game and then lose it at the end. So the super bowl hangover would be even worse since it looked like they were gonna win going into the 4th quarter. But you can’t ever count Mahomes out even when he looked pretty ordinary for most of the game.

Not just the fourth quarter, but the last seven minutes of the fourth quarter:

Offense gets the ball on a pick up 20-10 wit 11:57 to go, chance to put the game away....five plays and a punt.

Offense gets the ball after a TD up 20-17, chance to put the game away, 3-and-out punt.

Offense gets the ball after a TD down 24-20 with three timeouts and almost three minutes left, drive dies at midfield on three incompletes and a big sack (honestly, they should have been flagged for delay on 4th down, but that's another one the refs whiffed).

Kyle Shanahan: The Closer. :hihi:

Shanahan maybe connected to the two biggest SB chokes ever.

1580701352975.png

That was the EXACT MOMENT I tuned out.

Seriously. After Mahomes threw it to some LB dropping in coverage, ( looking for Hill ) i was like welp that sucked. lol

Good for Mahomes and KC. to score 21 pts in 7 min, they deserved it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom