215 days left till kick off (1 Viewer)

Fellas, you have to view this by months and activity. April = draft. Free Agency shortly thereafter. Mini-camps = mid-Spring. TC late July.
Crack a smile in August.
Bliss in September. :hihi:

Fellas, you have to view this by months and activity. April = draft. Free Agency shortly thereafter. Mini-camps = mid-Spring. TC late July.
Crack a smile in August.
Bliss in September. :hihi:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe free agency begins March 1 or 2.

not really that long

can we get some kind of official countdown on this site ? something that would automatically update everyday ? this is gonna be better than counting down christmas !!

The only good thing about the break is I get back to playing Golf on Sundays.

It will be here before you know it.

is it football season yet? man 2006 was such a blast, i didn;t want it to end.... I am ready for training camp or something

i cant stop thinking about our offseason moves and the draft...im really excited

I still cant get over how far we got this year. I believed we had a great team and that the "experts" predictions of the Saints were a little too negative, but reaching the NFC title game was a surprise to me. This is a first to think of the Saints as a Super Bowl contender for next year (and possible Super Bowl favorite!). I've never been this excited for a season to start, and now that I've found this forum, I can enjoy the offaseason with some fellow Saints fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom