22/23 EPL season (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We’re back again
With WC this could be an interesting one
Right now Fulham is giving mighty Liverpool all they can handle

Also as a lifetime Leeds supporter as of a few months ago, I wish all a fun season

eta mighty Fulham snatches a point from presumptive favorite Liv
Does this mean USMNT will win WC? Probably

Last edited:
ETH Era has begun at Manchester United. Cautiously optimistic.

Will also pull for Leeds as Aaronson and Adams see playing time.

ETH Era has begun at Manchester United. Cautiously optimistic.

Will also pull for Leeds as Aaronson and Adams see playing time.
Both started and are playing well, particularly Aaronson.

It's a shame that NBC moved a lot of their programming to Peacock. But I guess it's working for them since they got my 5 bucks today.

Aaronson scores!

2-1 Leeds

edit: Aaronson goal switched to OG, but he was there and would have scored anyway. Leeds win 2-1

Last edited:
Aaronson scores!

2-1 Leeds

edit: Aaronson goal switched to OG, but he was there and would have scored anyway. Leeds win 2-1
Just saw hightlight ...what a great play. All started by Adams pulling his pass across runs of Wolves defenders.

And I did not realize Aaronson is wearing #7. Respect as that number isn't given lightly.

Arsenal with a win to start the season. The new boys looked pretty good!

Leeds and Fulham both came to play! Hopefully they can continue their form for a while.

But at the moment...new season, new manager, and same United lolol, sorry efil.

Arsenal with a win to start the season. The new boys looked pretty good!

Leeds and Fulham both came to play! Hopefully they can continue their form for a while.

But at the moment...new season, new manager, and same United lolol, sorry efil.
Yeah it's still same issue as last season. There is no "general" on field. Fred is same ole Fred. We miss so much. There is no fire to get on the ball, pressure the ball, lazy and uninspired. And some of that is quality of player. Midfield with Fred and Mctominay is non existent. Sancho sits wide just waiting for a gift and apparently hates defending.

It's a ton to unravel just after one half. Spacing is a huge issue and that's due to quality and knowing where you are in relation to other teammates. Fred is terrible at that. Mctominay ain't much better. If you watch, they all have to hold the ball, look up and find the pass. Moving folks around by pointing. Which gives opposition all the time in world to close down.

And flip side we simply don't close on players.

I know it's going to take time. Starts at top. But this was not expected day one. Gonna test Erik Ten right out the gste.

Yeah it's still same issue as last season. There is no "general" on field. Fred is same ole Fred. We miss so much. There is no fire to get on the ball, pressure the ball, lazy and uninspired. And some of that is quality of player. Midfield with Fred and Mctominay is non existent. Sancho sits wide just waiting for a gift and apparently hates defending.

It's a ton to unravel just after one half. Spacing is a huge issue and that's due to quality and knowing where you are in relation to other teammates. Fred is terrible at that. Mctominay ain't much better. If you watch, they all have to hold the ball, look up and find the pass. Moving folks around by pointing. Which gives opposition all the time in world to close down.

And flip side we simply don't close on players.

I know it's going to take time. Starts at top. But this was not expected day one. Gonna test Erik Ten right out the gste.
Seems like a strip to the studs rebuild
But there’s no way the fan base lets that happen- bit of a catch 22

Seems like a strip to the studs rebuild
But there’s no way the fan base lets that happen- bit of a catch 22
And has to start at very top. Seems like it's more than just coaching at this point.

If you aren't (or cant) bring in quality top flight players, it's an organizational issue (perception) and that must change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom