22/23 EPL season (1 Viewer)

Jesse sacked.

He earned the sack. Cant stay with 2 wins in 17 in a relegation world.

Jesse sacked.

He earned the sack. Cant stay with 2 wins in 17 in a relegation world.

yeah too much midfield talent underperforming - not surprised.

Their work-rate is something, they just cannot finish. Opening 5 min they had a sitter of a chance and it was put over top bar from 6 yd box. Changed complexion of game. 15 touches inside opposition 18 in first 45 vs 1 by opponent, and you trail 1-0 at half.

He only had less than year, but Leeds trying to stay up and dropping 3 pts to Nottingham was the final nail.

Now watch em give Manchester United all the hell they can. Great. ( as we make a run at top 2 lol )

unfortunate but not surprising
so that's big moves in the transfer portal to drop a coach next game
i'm assuming someone is in the wings

If interested, Wrexham and Sheffield United are replaying their 4th round match at 1:45 on ESPN2. The winner will play Tottenham.

Wrexham making Sheffield WORK for it.

tied 1-1 in 65th.

CMON WREXHAM! ( dont know if they can muster up the winner- SU is Championship team- but always root for the underdog ! )

they couldnt hold off...SU scores in the !@$@#$# 94th min of 96

ugh.

Yeah, Sheffield scores 2 in Stoppage. I'm curious if this is Sheffield's "A" team, or is it mostly bench players or academy players? I've read that the EPL teams do that for the FA Cup.

That’s enough out of you too

eta: ok we can be friends again
I REALLY wanted the 3, but I’ll take the point

you get your chance again this Sunday.

Could have evened up w/ City at 2 and closed the gap w/ Arsenal to 5 with a win Wed. So i think that has to be simmering for us all week.

you get your chance again this Sunday.

Could have evened up w/ City at 2 and closed the gap w/ Arsenal to 5 with a win Wed. So i think that has to be simmering for us all week.
y'all and Spurs finding form is making the back half of the season pretty interesting
- annoyingly, bottom table teams seem to be doing the same

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom