22/23 EPL season (1 Viewer)

Marcus Rashford is a baaad man.

Happy for him in all the trials and tribulations he faced.

Best player on form in the world right now. Good for him. He deserves it after those early struggles, the abuse that followed it, and the way he handled it. Also fork those people.

Just back from the local. Liverpool with another scintillating 0-0 draw, albeit away from home. These need to stop feeling sorry for themselves already. It's boring now.

Messi wins 2022 FIFA Man of year.

His 77th trophy. Won this award in 3 separate decades.

Wowwww.

Still on high street from Reiss's unbelievable winner for Arsenal yesterday. Best moment of a great season so far.

But man, Liverpool dismantling ManU right now. Taking it personally that United were favorites at Anfield.

Had work function this am...so recorded to watch later. Now I can delete lolol. Ain't no reason to watch a 7 goal drubbing.

Talk about switched Off..sheesh

Imagine my surprise coming back to this thread and not seeing a full page dissing Kane’s pathetic dive
To mention nothing of the fact he should have had a foul for pulling the player down and a yellow fir kicking the leg of the dude on the turf before he instigated a fight that he White Teared into a red

pathetic
And then spurs let’s them equalize
*facepalm*

Also go Leeds (it’s nuts they went from Relegation Zone to 12th in an afternoon) Relegation battle is one to watch this season

Imagine my surprise coming back to this thread and not seeing a full page dissing Kane’s pathetic dive
To mention nothing of the fact he should have had a foul for pulling the player down and a yellow fir kicking the leg of the dude on the turf before he instigated a fight that he White Teared into a red

pathetic
And then spurs let’s them equalize
*facepalm*

Also go Leeds (it’s nuts they went from Relegation Zone to 12th in an afternoon) Relegation battle is one to watch this season
I mean, technically they’re still in a relegation battle bc the difference between 12th and 18th is 3 points.

Palace at Leeds - CP have scored four goals in the first 25 minutes of the second half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom