22/23 EPL season (2 Viewers)

Son looks like he’s all the way back
I’m ok with that for this match (of against any nonLeeds relegation team)
Just so long as it’s not Divey McBeardface

I couldn’t keep my stupid fingers from typing that nonsense could I?
smdh
I figured you would be giddy that the the Tottenham Mcbeardfaces lost.

In stoppage time...by the same score and way they beat Bournmouth in prior meeting.

I figured you would be giddy that the the Tottenham Mcbeardfaces lost.

In stoppage time...by the same score and way they beat Bournmouth in prior meeting.
Normally sure, but it moves them four north of Leeds (who play frikkin Liverpool who are obviously going to magically find their form Monday😡)

stupid Arsenal 😠

Now it’s a near certainty that Leeds will carry a 2-0 lead into ET and Liverpool will score 5 goals between 90+2 and 90+5

On a side...Wrexham is in a battle for first and auto promotion.
They have a game in hand over Notts County and currently 1 pt above in 1st.

Both face bottom table clubs for last 2. If Wrexham can win 2 of last 3, Notts cannot catch them.

Wrexham have match Tuesday vs 6th place team. Big match if they can get a point or 3. If they lose, makes last 2 that much more intriguing.

We can calm down now, don't want the GD to get of hand. Massive response from liverpool after that early goal in the 2nd though, no idea where that's been all season.

At least Leeds didn’t give me much false hope
…
at least that

just read a stat - Meslier has conceded the last 10 shots on target he has faced.

10 shots- 10 goals conceded.

idk how you are to win with that kind of goal keeping. I have to imagine a few of those should have been saves. idk.

just read a stat - Meslier has conceded the last 10 shots on target he has faced.

idk how you are to win with that kind of goal keeping. I have to imagine a few of those should have been saves. idk.
He’s certainly not having a great year, but I’m hanging most of the bad form on Ayling- he needs to be in MLS not EPL (but back 3 and gk might want to load up on cardboard boxes and bubble wrap)
Only silver lining here is that Leeds sliding form slightly raises the profile of both Adams and Marsch

If possible Meslier’s body language is even worse than his play
He’s cratering

Unfortunately it should also be noted that Wes is certainly not wrapping himself in glory - he seems to really be struggling here
To be fair - signing the dude and sacking the coach in the next breath was… not helpful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom