22/23 EPL season (1 Viewer)

Red Devils up 2-0 on the Tottenham KAnes.

Watched first half...man, Spurs have got a problem with the Brazilian striker. He just isnt starter quality - ZERO goals in 21 matches for Spurs. ooof.

Defensively Spurs get unlocked with one pass. Then they just all run back into a spot and stand there lol

Aaaaaaand ltypical United- come out second half STALE and half-arsed and bam- 2-2

so frustrating.

I’m back to hating Graelish again- I’d begun warming to him as he had evolved into his role
But he’s still just a petulant manchild
Get bent

Also hating Jack Calves is easier than following Leeds, so…

City, Newcastle, West Ham, Spurs

Leeds’s final fixtures
Watch it be something like getting points v City and Newcastle then losing to West Ham and only need to draw v the Kanes to stay up and Harry gets a hat trick after 90’+5

I’m about to always have been a Fulham fan😬

City, Newcastle, West Ham, Spurs

Leeds’s final fixtures
Watch it be something like getting points v City and Newcastle then losing to West Ham and only need to draw v the Kanes to stay up and Harry gets a hat trick after 90’+5

I’m about to always have been a Fulham fan😬

1 for 1 so far.

Keep it going. Big point for Leeds

gundogan has been on such a crazy tear lately- maybe more than Viking TI, he’s the reason MC is on top

I still don’t understand that first goal

This slow motion imploding by Arsenal has been hard to watch
This feels even more dangerous than Liverpool last year- going into offseason with very dented confidence when they should be celebrating a great season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom