242 Yards Rushing Given Up By the "#1" Rush Defense (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
I'm not even sure how that's possible. Kwon is back, Davenport is back. Does Jalen Hurts just own us? Or do we simply have no schematic answer for a college read-option offense?

We were absolutely terrible on 3rd down as well, and the run D was garbage from the jump, not just after the defense got tired.

Entire team was brutally bad for most of the first 3 quarters, without a lucky turnover we go in scoreless at the half.

This team showed up asleep at the wheel and didnt show any kind of energy until the 4th quarter, aside from maybe Trautman MI and Davenport. Rest of these dudes were lookin for nap time.

Does anyone still want Allen? So many of you were raving about his Def and worrying that he could leave to take a head coaching job. I have always hated Dennis Allen and have wanted him out and gone for since he got here. His Def is too inconsistent and a big tease to our fan base. A few good games and then disaster strikes every damn year with his unit.

Entire team was brutally bad for most of the first 3 quarters, without a lucky turnover we go in scoreless at the half.

This team showed up asleep at the wheel and didnt show any kind of energy until the 4th quarter, aside from maybe Trautman MI and Davenport. Rest of these dudes were lookin for nap time.
Pretty much our MO, no?

I think it’s a scheme issue when we play running QBs. Allen schemes mostly contain so we do a lot of reading and reacting and it leads to us having issues when those teams just hand it off. Our run D is best when it’s coming downhill.

Defense being gassed didn’t help matters at all either.

Yeah, no one can say they were tired. It was bad from the get go. I cringe thinking about Thursday night against Josh Allen
Allen is more like Taysom in style of running..I think Hurts gives us so many issues cause he's quick. Allen is more of a trucker, still a threat, but I don't recall him being quick.

Lamar Jackson is more like Hurts, luckily we haven't had to play him, yet.

We struggled against them last year
So nothing new

I do dislike Lattimores play more though
He gets a lot of cred as a "lockdown" corner but he simply is not. He is a good #1 if you have nobody else but he is behind the play way too much. Let's face it....today not one aspect of our team was even mediocre. They were simply some degree of terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom