25 Best Movie Fight Scenes (1 Viewer)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
They picked the wrong Raiders fight.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/anEuw8F8cpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
My personal favorite:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Bm0RIs-VJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jumpingoff

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They picked the wrong Raiders fight.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/anEuw8F8cpE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
I think the airfield one is the best. I always thought that Raiders had the coolest "punching" sound effect despite being over the top fake.

And what about this fight...

FAMILY GUY - Epic Chicken Fight - YouTube

JuJuNola

Lifer
Reaction score
That's a pretty good list. I was going to be disappointed if "They Live" wasn't in the Top 5.

However, how could they leave off the fight scene between Adam Sandler and Bob Barker from "Haqpy Gilmore". That was awesome.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
I was ready to declare this list stupid and invalid if it didn't have Keith David and Roddy Piper's opus of a brawl in "They Live." Thankfully it placed at number 4.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The fight from They Live (#4) is awesome. I loved when South Park re-created it with the two handicapped kids (Jimmy versus Timmy). Hilarious.

I'll post the videos when I get to a computer.

BIG E

SR is my life!
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h1g22I_UvWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen most of those movies.

A.D.Rock

Just an Earthbound Misfit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about best of all time but Die Hard when Bruce Willis fights Karl(Alexander Gudonov) comes to mind and in a more recent movie, Safe House when Ryan Reynolds character fights that dude from The Killing(cant remember his name), he's going to be the new Robocop.....that guy.

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and give up my man card....but, seriously, the fight scene from....so ashamed to say.....fight scence from the last Twilight movie was friggin awesome!!!

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I was ready to declare this list stupid and invalid if it didn't have Keith David and Roddy Piper's opus of a brawl in "They Live." Thankfully it placed at number 4.
This! I remember I actually bought that movie just to see that fight (this was prior to youtube). Still got it. That was a MAN FIGHT!!

PUT ON THE GLASSES!!!!

sinner mike

All-Pro
Reaction score
The fight scenes in the movie "Unleashed" had my saying ouch involuntarily every few seconds.

Firecross

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
This! I remember I actually bought that movie just to see that fight (this was prior to youtube). Still got it. That was a MAN FIGHT!!

PUT ON THE GLASSES!!!!

Haha, I love "They Live" to my surprise, you can watch the whole movie over youtube, I found this out a few months ago when I wanted to rewatch that fight scene and watched the whole movie instead.

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
decent list- i was getting worried there wasnt any jackie chan, till i got to the last page. he still could have have 3-4 in the top 25, mall fight from police story, ladder fight from first strike to name a couple.

tonny jaa's fights and the raid were well deserving

id throw in the first robot fight from casshern

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)