25 Reasons to buy Condemned 2 (1 Viewer)

I rented it and played it wth my friend. I haven't got to far into it but it is definitely alot of fun. Its best to play it like I did at 12 am with all the lights out. Makes it more creepy, which makes it more fun.

First off the graphics.They are a step up from the graphics of the original and the original was pretty impressive. The character models do tend to have a shine to them in the face particularly but it doesnt really take you away from the experience. The environments are amazing and believable. You really get the feeling you are in a rundown apartment,factory...etc. Any fans of horror movies or games will really become immersed with the surroundings.

Gameplay.Once again they managed to shine in the gameplay department.With many added combos and finishers the game lets you play the way you want to.They also seemed to beef up the investigation segments with more objectives to make it seem more than something just tacked on. Ethan seems to move a little slower than other games but its not too bad since you have a sprint option available,and most areas are secluded anyways.

I rented it and played it wth my friend. I haven't got to far into it but it is definitely alot of fun. Its best to play it like I did at 12 am with all the lights out. Makes it more creepy, which makes it more fun.

First off the graphics.They are a step up from the graphics of the original and the original was pretty impressive. The character models do tend to have a shine to them in the face particularly but it doesnt really take you away from the experience. The environments are amazing and believable. You really get the feeling you are in a rundown apartment,factory...etc. Any fans of horror movies or games will really become immersed with the surroundings.

Gameplay.Once again they managed to shine in the gameplay department.With many added combos and finishers the game lets you play the way you want to.They also seemed to beef up the investigation segments with more objectives to make it seem more than something just tacked on. Ethan seems to move a little slower than other games but its not too bad since you have a sprint option available,and most areas are secluded anyways.

Thanks for the review bra.
I should be getting my copy from Gamefly on Monday.

I got the game today.
I waited untill 10PM to start playing it.
I played it untill 3AM with the surround sound up "Call the Cops" loud.
This game delivers!!!!

The combat has improved 10 fold.
New Combos and unlockables such as Brass Knuckles and Bullet Proff Vest are welcomed new features.
The sound is the best i've heard on the 360.

I went online with it and tried out the Multiplayer.
I fell in love with the mode that puts 4 SCU agents at a crime scene processing evidence while 4 "Infected" are trying to kill them.

I'm gonna get some sleep now, and continue playing this Masterpiece at 11PM tonight.

thx for the reviews. this was and is (I, II) my wife's favorite game. she plays and gets the crap scared out of her and wants to "cuddle". great game if only for that reason.

i rented it the other day and i like it. very immersive. it can get very stressful at times. i really am impressed by how the dark works in the game. this is the first game i've actually played where it works so well and the flashlight is a must. the fighting system seems to work really well also, though i'm not that good at it. overall i really enjoy it, i''ve even jumped a few times (walked into a bathroom, looked in the mirror, and sure enough something popped up behind me and scared the heck out of me).

the only negative i've come is that the game can be somewhat cheap sometimes w/people just popping up behind you out of nowhere.

however, the game is a blast, though i'm not sure if it's a buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom