25 Reasons to buy Condemned 2 (2 Viewers)

Cant wait for this. The first Condemned is one of the best games Ive ever played.

That looks really sick. Do you think it'll be toned down before release?

Part 1 was a Masterpiece.
The enemy A.I was some of the best in had ever came into contact with.

Yeah man. The way the enemies danced around pillars to avoid your shots.

My favorite moment was toward the end, when youre fighting those huge mutant guys with burning 2X4s for weapons. I left a submachine gun or something on a table I had just passed, I decided Id come pick it up when I needed it. Well, one of those mutants came up behind me. I watched him notice the machine gun, then throw his burning log onto the ground, pick up the machine gun, and kill me with it. It was great :hihi:

Article said:
Almost everything you see can be used as a weapon, leading to over 30 deadly items

This kind of stood out for me. How are they going to claim almost everything you see can be used as a weapon...and then say "over 30 items" ?

Yeah man. The way the enemies danced around pillars to avoid your shots.

My favorite moment was toward the end, when youre fighting those huge mutant guys with burning 2X4s for weapons. I left a submachine gun or something on a table I had just passed, I decided Id come pick it up when I needed it. Well, one of those mutants came up behind me. I watched him notice the machine gun, then throw his burning log onto the ground, pick up the machine gun, and kill me with it. It was great :hihi:

Good Times.

How freaky was that department store level??? WoW!!!!

i may have to check this one out. i have nothing to play right now, so i'm in desperate need of a game. however, i never did play the first one.

that being said, smash bros. comes out right around then, and that will probably consume my time like no other.

Part 1 was a Masterpiece.
The enemy A.I was some of the best in had ever came into contact with.

Part one was great stuff.

I remember playing condemned on pc late at night with all the lights out to experience the full effect.

There was something about the growling and huffing of the AI combined with the sounds of the environment that really made the game come to life and at times it would just scare the crap out of you. About the only game that came close to that was F.e.a.r on pc.

Condemned 2 is a must buy for sure. The first Condemned is still the best Xbox 360 game IMO.

I have the money to get one game.
The prob is that I want GTA, Condemned, MLB 2K8, and Brothers in Arms:Hell's Highway.

I don't know what to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom