25 unanswered points in the 2nd half. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Feels good to see offense come alive and fight off that cold.

I remember the last time scored 25 unanswered points in the 2nd half... 28-3

Last edited:
Very sweet sounding phrase ... as long as it's YOUR team.

It’s one of the more odd turnarounds I’ve seen because it wasn’t just execution keeping them down. The entire offense looked tired and lethargic. One blocked punt and suddenly everyone looked alive again.

They had the energy, but they lost the ability to utilize it until Taysom woke them up.

The half full guy in me is pleased to see a resilient group of men overcome a crappy 1st half. The half empty guy in me is very concerned that we were in a hole against a bad football team to begin with. If we spot a better team that kind of lead, we may not be as fortunate.

This team has alot of work to do. We need someone other than MT to step up.

The half full guy in me is pleased to see a resilient group of men overcome a crappy 1st half. The half empty guy in me is very concerned that we were in a hole against a bad football team to begin with. If we spot a better team that kind of lead, we may not be as fortunate.

To be fair, the Bucs always play the Saints tough. This wasn't/isn't really anything new.

#1 offense in the league. Good D the last month. They're not as bad as you think especially in their backyard.

Nobody can be happy with our 1st half play on offense. To me it was carry over from the Dallas game. 2nd half they seemed to wake up a little. Still not operating as efficiently as we did before the Dallas game. But we found a way to win and won the division. Good win and great day for the defense.

this defense has shut down teams in the second half. this defense will keep us in every game. maybe the offense showed too much early on. not sure what the problem is but taking everything into account we did pretty well this game. nasty conditions and their front four is awesome.

To be fair, the Bucs always play the Saints tough. This wasn't/isn't really anything new.
This been the first time we won in Tampa since like 2014 and the last time that we swept them was in 2013?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom