25 year old stabs and kills 9 year old over video game (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Police and relatives say an argument over Tony Hawk: Ride precipitated a shocking murder in New York; Anthony Maldonado, 9, (pictured) who got a PS3 for Christmas, was stabbed in the chest by an enraged 25-year-old early New Year's Day.

The specifics of what sent Alejandro Morales, 25, into a murderous rage are unclear. The attack happened at 3:30 a.m. The Daily News of New York spoke to the dead boy's family and they leave no doubt that an argument over the game was the cause.

"Anthony was playing ... on PlayStation when his friend came and stabbed him. My grandson died over a video game," Antonio Juela, 59, Anthony's grandfather, told the Daily News.

http://kotaku.com/5439136/argument-over-game-blamed-as-nine+year+old-stabbed-to-death

This is just ridiculous and over Tony Hawk: Ride of all pitiful games. GameTrailers.com and Gamesradar.com gave it a rating of a 4 and said that this game was the nail of the coffin for the Tony Hawk's games. Apparently it was the nail in the coffin for this poor kid as well.

The parents are to blame here. I hope they try to sue Tony Hawk so I can continue believing there's no hope for society.

Why is a 9 year old playing playstation at 3:30 in the morning?

The sad thing is that people will use this as proof that video games breed violence, when you could just as easily have the exact same thing happen over a football game or a girl or almost anything else. The fact that the argument was over a video game has NOTHING to do with the video game itself. Of course, Mass Effect was also a virtual alien sex simulator, so what do I know?

The sad thing is that people will use this as proof that video games breed violence, when you could just as easily have the exact same thing happen over a football game or a girl or almost anything else. The fact that the argument was over a video game has NOTHING to do with the video game itself. Of course, Mass Effect was also a virtual alien sex simulator, so what do I know?

That would be more creepy if a 25 year old stabbed a 9 year old over a girl.

It all sounds like an Orgy Party gone wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom