28-3 Karma? (1 Viewer)

JeffDaSaintsGuy

Official SR Twitter Team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is it time to bury the 28-3 mockery of the Falcons? As much as we hate them, our seasons have ended in complete heartbreak and in unbelievable fashion.

Could it be bad karma?

Personally, I think I'm letting it go for good.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So... you're thinking that those errant officials were really closet Falcons fans? :scratch:

champ76

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not even a close call. Falcons choked. We were screwed. Falcons fans know that without the incompetence of the refs, we’d be playing in their house in two weeks. This Super Bowl will forever be tainted.

anoldfan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I knew something was wrong when we were getting all of those lucky breaks (not from the refs, they screwed us all year) throughout the season. I'd say the "football gods" but more likely "the satanic powers of Goodell" wiped those out with one disgusting blow just when it counted most.

anoldfan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I am so happy, however, that the Atlanta mayor gets to have the New England Patriots playing for the Superbowl in her cesspool. 28 to 3 would be a fitting score.

Muleskinnerblues

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about karma, but I do know if it were the Falcons playing in the NFC championship against the Rams, Goodell would have screwed them too. That L.A. team is winning the Super Bowl. Goodell has a new stadium and lots of PSL's to sell. And karma will have nothing to do with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom