28-3 Never forget! (1 Viewer)

Don't forget two weeks ago! Don't let that happen again!

yes, I am just hoping for a W and to come out with the rest of our health. But I'm hopeful that the new wind in Atl's Sails was slowed by that Bucs game and will be disrupted completely by a Brees blowing in the opposite direction.

More film on the "new" defense scheme, the more ways for us to stop it (I sure hope!).

28-3, though, sounds promising!
:gosaints::bandg::yes:
Yeah, them switching up all their coordinators' duties and playcalling with us being their first opponent really put us at a disadvantage. That won't be the case tomorrow and we can win the division. There's no way we see a repeat of three weeks ago.

More film on the "new" defense scheme, the more ways for us to stop it (I sure hope!).

was it really a scheme though or was it just more sound coaching and someone guys were actually willing to play for.

from what I saw of the issues before, it was a lot of guys being asked to do things that didn't suit their games in particular.

I'd love for a blowout to show the national audience that that last game against Atlanta was a fluke!

We're 9-2 and we seriously haven't put a complete game together on both sides. I think Brees even mention that after the Carolina game that we haven't played a complete game.

I think we're going to peak at right time!

I'd love for a blowout to show the national audience that that last game against Atlanta was a fluke!

it was a fluke, I think most people realize we are a better team. But its also not likely just one thing. It was among other things a. Atl is more talented than their record reflects, b. we were probably over confident and c. it was Atlanta whole season and they knew it. They managed to play with a sense of urgency and we couldn't wake up to match it. But it is because of them that the seeding race is so tight and Daddy is coming home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom