29% Think Armed Rebellion Might Soon Be Necessary (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Armed Rebellion coming?

The survey, aimed at measuring public attitudes toward gun issues, found that 29 percent of Americans agree with the statement, “In the next few years, an armed revolution might be necessary in order to protect our liberties.” An additional five percent were unsure.

Eighteen percent of Democrats said an armed revolt “might be necessary,” as compared to 27 percent of independents and 44 percent of Republicans. Support levels were similar among males and females but higher among less educated voters.

just wow. I hope this is a bogus study. Is our country southbound on greased rails?

Wow what a vague statement to get an extremely broad answer that reaches the goal they wanted to get. Also, their numbers don't match their claims. Also, I got a virus warning when I went to the site (no joke). Just FYI.

But 71% really doesn't think so.......:idunno:

"The poll also found that 25 percent of voters believe the American public is being lied to about the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting by people seeking to promote a political agenda. An additional 11 percent said they weren’t sure."

"Our liberties" when combined with "armed revolution" and "44% of Republicans" reads to me "we need to start shooting people to keep our guns!".

Well, if that time comes I'll gladly stand with our democratically elected government to put down these insurgents.

To protect my liberties.

Good, I have to do something with all these bullets I ran out and bought.

ammo_centrefire.gif

My point here is that there is four components to a cartridge. The bullet itself is just the projectile. Many people say that bought bullets for their gun and they actually bought cartridges, ammunition etc. Although some people reload so maybe they actually bought bullets. Just trying to educate.

Well, if that time comes I'll gladly stand with our democratically elected government to put down these insurgents.

To protect my liberties.

Need directions to the recruiters office?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom