2nd fav teams in NFL or Soft spots for (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Anybody here not mind certain other teams in the NFL? I like the San Diego Chargers, seen them play Tennessee in September when i was on holidays & met some nice people there who spoke fondly of the Saints. I dont like them like i like the Saints of course but i dont wish them bad luck (except when they play us of course!). Also felt very sorry for the Buffalo Bills when they lost those 4 Superbowls in a row.
I hate the Falcons, less said the better................
Also the teams that bet us in the playoffs over the years, yes i can hold a grudge..............................................................

Actually my 2 favorite teams are playing this weekend in the dome. Of course I bleed black and gold but I like the Bengals too. Thought they had cool uniforms and were underdogs like us. Now that they have 4 hometown boys on their team with Henry, Whitworth, James and Wilkerson I like them even more. I've been looking forward to going to this game all season. Geaux Saints!!

i loathe all other teams in the NFL...some more than others, but i never pull for anyone else...it would be like cheating on your wife/girlfriend

While I don't have a second favorite team, there are ones that I don't mind seeing winning. I really don't have a problem with any team in the AFC, unless we're playing them. In the NFC, there are a few teams that I loathe, in no particular order:

Minnesota
Carolina
Atlanta
Washington
NY Giants
St. Louis
Dallas

I know this sounds silly, but there are teams that I actually sometimes forget exist, unless we play them, they are in a Primetime game, or are playing a division rival:

Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
Detroit
Jacksonville
Houston
Cleveland

Go figure.

Good to hear from one of European fans, Irish.

I always had a few favorites when I was younger. But as the years go by you have memories of games with these people. Eventually, we play 'em all.

For example, I used to like the Giants. They had great rivalries with the Cowboys, who I have hated since I was a kid. They were often an underdog against any opponent, and I like to pull for the dog (a little dog humor there).

But after the post-hurricane home game with the NYGs, (the Giants were in their stadium for 'our' home game) I remember the things our fans have posted concerning things said, like "Why ain't you dead too". I totally lost all respect for them.

I always liked GBay with Favre. I'm a graduate of SMiss. But when he was elated about running it up on us last year he lost my respect. That was only a year ago.

Eventually, as you age, you will have valid reasons for not liking any other teams.

Only the Saints!

With that said, I hope Saban has a better second half. This is SFlorida. The press kills him. So, I guess I can pull for the Dolphins.

Enough rambling, you Irish post more often.

ddd

The Cowboys, not really I like the Panthers and the Patriots, But I always LOVED the Saints

I like Green Bay(farve), Indy(manning), New York Giants(manning). This is kinda random but now I kinda like Arizonia because of Leinart. I really started pulling for him when everbody said we were going to draft him.

I want Dallas to lose every game.

But really I don't care because I only watch the Saints!!!!!!!!!

whoever is playing....atlanta, carolina, tb, dallas,eagles, niners, or any other nfc team for that matter....

thats my fav teams

I dont really like any other teams when the Saints still have a chance. I will root for whichever team can help the Saints by winning. If that doesnt work I usually dont care, but if I dont like a certain player or a certain style I may root against another team, rather than for the other team (e.g. Patriots over the Rams in the Superbowl after the 2001 season).

whoever is playing....atlanta, carolina, tb, dallas,eagles, niners, or any other nfc team for that matter....

thats my fav teams

This is a curious post.

But I've been drinking again, and I hate to walk into another one of these traps you folks set for me. LOL!

Atlanta, Caroina, and TB Hmmm. Dallas? ***? I'm still sure the board has got to be pulling my chain again, but hey, I'm a good sport!

ddd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom