2nd interception question. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After the 2nd interception I almost broke my TV as I knew the game was over. I was looking online for a video of the play but no luck. On the play Brees was targeting Kamara who looked wide open but the ball was under thrown. Did Kamara run the wrong route? or Did Brees throw to the wrong area of the field? or was it Drews arm not able to throw it past 10 yrds last night?

There where so many misplaced balls last night I want to blame it on Brees.

edit Found the video:

Brees was pressing. Even if Kamara ran the wrong route, Brees didn’t need to make the pass. He started pressing hard and that’s when it was obvious we were going to lose.

After the 2nd interception I almost broke my TV as I knew the game was over. I was looking online for a video of the play but no luck. On the play Brees was targeting Kamara who looked wide open but the ball was under thrown. Did Kamara run the wrong route? or Did Brees throw to the wrong area of the field? or was it Drews arm not able to throw it past 10 yrds last night?

There where so many misplaced balls last night I want to blame it on Brees.
We don’t know
Doubt it was a ‘wrong route’ but they read the coverage differently
My guess is AK read it correctly since he’s probably scoring if Drew throws long
Drew has had a much faster clock since coming back(understandable) so he probably rushed it

there were several times last night where Drew threw to someone who was covered, sometimes double coverage while there was a wide open man. He seemed unsettled and panicked at times.

We don’t know
Doubt it was a ‘wrong route’ but they read the coverage differently
My guess is AK read it correctly since he’s probably scoring if Drew throws long
Drew has had a much faster clock since coming back(understandable) so he probably rushed it
Agree. My guess is it was an option route and AK read the long throw while Drew expected him to cut it off when he was open.

I turned my TV off before the 3rd one. The first interception clearly demonstrated the lack of mobility and the lack of arm strength.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom