2nd largest comeback under Payton. (1 Viewer)

We came back down 17 in the playoffs twice vs SF and Minnesota but...yeah

I'll take the win for sure, but there's lots to work on. If that kick fades another half-inch inside, we probably lose this one.

This isn’t the 2009 team tho. That team seemed to be able to score at will and make the needed defensive turnovers. This teams identity is “dumb yet scrappy”. We’ll need to figure out how to lose the dumb part in order to make a good playoff run.

This isn’t the 2009 team tho. That team seemed to be able to score at will and make the needed defensive turnovers. This teams identity is “dumb yet scrappy”. We’ll need to figure out how to lose the dumb part in order to make a good playoff run.
Yeah nobody fears us right now. We just look undisciplined and sloppy. Drew looks old. Maybe that will change. I hope so.

The fourth quarter comeback against Cousins and Washington was great to witness.

I'll take the win for sure, but there's lots to work on. If that kick fades another half-inch inside, we probably lose this one.
For a right footed kicker, a football drifting to the right is a fade. So he needed about a half inch more of hook to pull off the victory.
(I watch too much golf.) :hihi:
But yes, it was just about that close to being a very miserable loss for the Saints. :covri:

Yeah nobody fears us right now. We just look undisciplined and sloppy. Drew looks old. Maybe that will change. I hope so.

Over and over again the Chargers defense flooded the short-zone with bodies, daring Drew to beat them deep. He could only do it once and there wasn't a defender within 10 yards of Cook anyway.

On the Brees interception he tried to make a tight-window throw but didn't have the arm to make the required bullet pass to get it there. The ball gets there way too late, and off target.

This offense isn't sustainable, everyone has the Saints figured out. And it just doesn't scare anyone anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom