2nd Round Pick? (1 Viewer)

i'm getting the feeling they think they're ok on D... so these picks would not surprise me in the least (depending of course on who, if anybody, drops):

1) jeff otah OT (great potential)
2) jonathan stewart RB (yes i know, "he'll be gone" or "he had surgery"... we'll see)
3) shawn crable OLB (lot of upside)
5) heath benedict OG (newberry)
6) nate robinson DT (akron)
7) joey haynos TE (huge frame, can easily add 20 or more lbs.)

that gives us our mandatory two small school players

i'm getting the feeling they think they're ok on D... so these picks would not surprise me in the least (depending of course on who, if anybody, drops):

2) jonathan stewart RB (yes i know, "he'll be gone" or "he had surgery"... we'll see)

I'm not sure who 'they' are, but I'd be in shocked disbelief if we did this.

ddd

I'm getting the same feeling.
Remember last year?
OMG we just signed Brian Simmons, Dhani Jones, Kevin Kaesviharn and Jason David. We are set! Offense Offense Offense. We all know how that worked out, and look at them now: Simmons CUT, Jones Didn't make roster, KK started a couple of games but never broke the lineup, David statisically gave opposing WRs more yards than they gained when wide open.

I'm getting those same sort of vibes from Gay, McCray, and Morgan. I really do hope they prove me wrong.

But even though many would be gutted with your mock I would be very happy. Our offense would be great, and we could keep Deuce. Stewart is injured, sits out year one, returns as a great pounder should Deuce leave in 2009. And Crable is a monster. Benedict and Otah are both solid starters and great pass blockers.

Shawn Crable.

That is all.
You are the opposing quarterback on 3rd and 10. The Saints 6 man pass rush is Will Smith, Hollis Thomas, Charles Grant, Bobby McCray, Jonathan Vilma, and Shawn Crable.

246459349_84a0e787db.jpg

That is all

REGGIE SMITH!!!!! REGGIE SMITH!!!

he would dominate at FS, and if needed can play CB. He's great in the return game and special teams. HE IS EVERYTHING WE NEED!!!

You are the opposing quarterback on 3rd and 10. The Saints 6 man pass rush is Will Smith, Hollis Thomas, Charles Grant, Bobby McCray, Jonathan Vilma, and Shawn Crable.

246459349_84a0e787db.jpg

That is all

I love the guy but we could get him in the 3rd round

REGGIE SMITH!!!!! REGGIE SMITH!!!

he would dominate at FS, and if needed can play CB. He's great in the return game and special teams. HE IS EVERYTHING WE NEED!!!

Reggie Smith will be a 1st round pick. Some people even think he is the best safety in the draft, over Kenny Phillips.

I say use that second round pick and trade up. I prefer a pass rush of McCray, Grant, Ellis/Dorsey, Smith

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom