2nd Rounder and Roman [Offered] for Shockey!!!(Possible offer per Rotoworld) (11 Viewers)

How do you know that? Inside info, was something published that stated that and I didn't read it? Or speculation?

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by jesusfish
Here's the original thread from way back when.

Roman Harper was benched yesterday...? - SaintsReport Community Forums

Make of it what you will, but it seems very straightforward to me.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Roman started the next week oppo Kaes... Bullocks was injured for a couple games... but there was a chance Keas would have started over RH had Bullocks not gotten hurt. I said CHANCE...

Bullocks should not be on the field full time. Harper was again compensating for bad play and got himself in trouble with Sean. With another season under hiis belt and another season away from his ACL injury he should play better this season.

Does anyone really feel confident we offered that?

Sorry, this smacks of the Giants artificially trying to drum up a trade market for Jeremy Shockey.

Couldnt agree more. And then the talk of them settling for a late first round pick ? I wouldnt give better than a 3rd round pick for him. Guess Im just not his biggest fan.

Just speculation on my part, but I'm guessing a guy who makes a couple of mistakes in one game doesn't just get benched for an isolated poor performance. I'm thinking you bench a guy for repeated misassignments and poor plays.

Than how do you explain Jason David not getting benched?

I never gave much credit to the rumor anyway. I just wanted to come to the defense of a guy who's still young and part of a not so stellar '07 defense. Was he part of the problem? Sure, weren't they all?

I understand people's frustration with him in particular, but I just don't see how he can be accurately evaluated after only 20 games sometimes based on an assumption that can only be proven if you have the gamefilm and know what defense was called. Is he perfect? Far from it, but I wonder if that's what some of you are expecting from everyone on the team.

Infoman, Shawn and I were toying with an idea that actually bears merit IMO. I'm not sure I would actually approve of all of it, but the idea was solid in the sense that a few proven vets at key positions could bump us up to the top (given our needs). I, for one, would never get rid of that many draft picks because I do believe that you build dynasties through the draft for the most part while sprinkling in a few vets.

Doesn't Lito Sheppard have injury concerns? I don't know, just asking.

What if we add Bullocks to the deal?

Is there any way we can dump this guy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom