2x Saints Tickets - Section 277 R 3 (*NOT ON MARKET*) (1 Viewer)

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
RIGHTS IN 102 ARE SOLD

Message me here or email/text me:
Code:
e-mail: hooha23@gmail.com, call/text: 985-277-9269
2018 Schedule:
SOLD

Here are some pics from the 102 seats.

Section 102
Row 10
Seats 9 and 10

View: https://imgur.com/a/1u0Yj

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/tYCjT"><a href="//imgur.com/tYCjT">Saints 277</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here are some pics from the 277 seats.

Section 277
Row 3
Seats 15 and 16

View: https://imgur.com/a/tYCjT

Last edited:
OP
hooha23

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Is 277 the club part or not the club part?
Technically not. 277C is, which is right next to it, but is a more expensive face value.

But I have been able to waltz in there most games. A few I was turned away. Just depends on who the doorkeeper is.

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
HA!! I was going to hint the same thing. Great seats. I'm in 275 and would buy the rights in a heartbeat.

OP
hooha23

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha. Yeah these are great seats. I sat there (277) all last year in a single and was very fortunate to be able to get a pair there this year. My pair in 102 is nice also (up close and personal for the touchdowns)

And yeah - definitely keeping the rights! We are just waiting for our kiddos to be old enough to come with us. So in the mean time, can't sit in 4 seats! Hah.

OP
hooha23

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
bumping for 2018. Would also consider 1/2 season packages or individual games.

I am more interested in selling the 102 pair and sitting in 277, but would consider selling some of 277.

message me if you have any interest.

OP
hooha23

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Do you go to any of the games though?

Not saying your tickets are illegitimate, but it seems you are solely here posting as a money making venture.

You've clearly been doing it for years...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...games-for-sale---section-140-row-10/43406437/

Buyer beware.
For the unaware, feel free to check my post history where I explained that this gentleman is a broker of sorts by hobby. He must be upset that I called him out on this fact. This was not intended to be offensive, just factual.

Making money selling your tickets/rights is fine. Live on, entrepreneur! Sell on eBay and CL and whatever all you want - but don't pick up extra rights for flipping every year and get upset if someone calls you out on it when you are trying to poach an SR member to sell him these rights. Heck, on your eBay page (same username) you have a pair of rights for sale right now! You can look at the thumbs on that other page and clearly see that I wasn't the only one to notice this and wasn't the only one that didn't appreciate it in this community.

I enjoy and appreciate transparency. So thanks for asking. My attendance and "profit" log is below since 2013, when I first got my season ticket.

2013: 1x ticket in 140 - 6/8 games attended; two traveling. Profit: $104

2014: 1x ticket in 140 - 7/8 games attended; one traveling. Profit: $47

2015: 1x ticket in 140; 2x tickets in 102 - 6/8 games attended in 140; one traveling, one family matter. Profit: $0 (all games sold at cost). Bought these ticket rights from a SR member because I wanted to have a pair for as my son got older.

2016: 1x ticket in 277; 2x tickets in 102 - 7/8 games attended in 277; 1x game sat in 102; Profit: $138 (actually a loss since I gave away one game as well to a charity auction)

2017: 2x tickets in 277; 2x tickets in 102 - 3/8 games sat in 102, 3/8 games sat in 277; traveling for two games; all games sold at cost except for patriots. Profit: $172. Also attended the post season game.

# of rights sold: -0-.

jophst

Rookie
Reaction score
Noone offended here! Sorry if you are. And you are welcome to buy my rights if you would like. Clearly you are a fan of mine. Exactly where did I claim to be selling rights to that poster? Show me. I'm communicating with him now and working out details.

Be careful what you assume and claim as factual. You don't know me. The gentleman part is accurate. You made a false accusation and I responded to it. Thanks.

OP
hooha23

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Noone offended here! Sorry if you are. And you are welcome to buy my rights if you would like. Clearly you are a fan of mine. Exactly where did I claim to be selling rights to that poster? Show me. I'm communicating with him now and working out details.

Be careful what you assume and claim as factual. You don't know me. The gentleman part is accurate. You made a false accusation and I responded to it. Thanks.
No one said you were selling rights to that poster or even that you offered a fee. But it doesn't take much to calculate your intent. What was said was that you sell rights as a money making venture and hobby, which is true. What made it particularly worse was that it was for a section that always has plenty of tickets available in the offseason (granted, maybe less after a playoff year). Unless I am misunderstanding something, there was no "false claim" about anything. Quoting myself:

... He has a lot of tickets and picks up extra rights every year and flips them on eBay and other forums. ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The saints and the nfl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Cincy Saint Saints @ Falcons on NFLN Tuesday night 8E/7C Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Nolaboy1970 Saints Saints 2009 season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Dan in Lafayette 10 questions with New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Eyeing Up the Enemy: Denver Broncos SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints can extend dominance in Prime Time Games for 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dre Kirkpatrick an interesting free agent option remaining for the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 7: Jonathan Vilma talks on his move to broadcasting and Saints OC answers questions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
7 Pro Bowl Linebackers in a game (92 Saints Bills) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Andrus Saints Countdown to NFL Kickoff 2020: #70 Jammal Brown (July 5th) SR News Page Articles 0
Johnson: Maybe it's not fair to compare Saints' Tommy Stevens to Taysom Hill — but it's hard not to Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus What NFL teams best prepared to lose a QB to coronavirus? Ranking 1-32 | Saints’ Jameis Winston or Cowboys’ Andy Dalton No. 1? SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints D-line coach says Marcus Davenport 'definitely has room to get better' even after strong second season SR News Page Articles 0
Saints UDFA Profile: Michigan State linebacker Joe Bachie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Holiday happiness is remembering Saints wins over the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints expecting more from Marcus Davenport Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 3: 49ers troll Saints and when Kiko Alonso is expected to return Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints banking on healthy, enthusiastic Marcus Davenport. 'He's put the work in' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
49ers promote masks, with a shot at the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 2: Saints preseason cut in half and Deuce McAllister talks Latavius Murray Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Alvin Kamara’s cryptic tweet has New Orleans Saints fans in a frenzy SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Deuce McAllister on the Saints Running Backs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL to shorten 2020 preseason, Saints to open against Steelers on the road SR News Page Articles 0
Catching up with Deuce McAllister the Saints, the coronavirus and his golf game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL to cut preseason in half; Saints to lose out on games vs. Rams and Dolphins Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interviews: Saints legends Jonathan Vilma and Deuce McAllister Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Reliving some of our worst Saints vs Falcons memories Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fantasy position groups: Wide Receivers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Former Saints LB Jonathan Vilma has high hopes for 2020 Saints defense SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 1: More from Latavius Murray and Cam Jordan ranks #2 in overall sacks for the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Super44 Non-Saints...but related to the virus and potential rate of infections, for college football. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Former Saints LB Jonathan Vilma looking forward to challenge of the broadcast booth Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints rank in quarterback play in Super Bowl era Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints roster battles to watch on offense, part one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints urge mask wearing Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Hall of Fame career of Roman Harper: An Interview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Notes & Quotes: Mrs. Benson, Brees, Jenkins,Harper, Evans, and NFLPA SR News Page Articles 0
Saints coach on the art and science of training during a pandemic — with the help of Excel Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints running back Alvin Kamara has become NASCAR’s newest, biggest fan Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Video How long will Jeff Ireland Continue his Role as Assistant Gm/College Scout Director with the Saints? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
What makes Jadeveon Clowney a perfect fit for the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, June 29: Jadeveon Clowney interested in the Saints, and how the Saints became interested in Adam Trautman Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints infatuation with rookie tight end Adam Trautman began at the Senior Bowl Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints’ QB Drew Brees to sponsor Black College Football event SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette What should the Saints do with Alvin Kamara? SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 40 best remaining free agent options for the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Larry Holder on Saints training camp and biggest surprises for upcoming season SR News Page Articles 0
mandevillekevin 8x10 Saints photo help Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Gumbo's Dad Has the recent politicization of the Saints decreased your enthusiasm for or interest in the Saints? Everything Else Board 122