3-0 - then, 3-7: I love it! (1 Viewer)

The truth is we beat their arse so bad they have not been able to win again!

Fans in full meltdown mode. This is the best time to live here.

They certainly looked good in that 3 game stretch to start the season. There was talk of Dak getting $40MM/year. Since then, the wheels have literally come off. The final score last night doesn't show just how bad they got beat by a very mediocre Bears team. The only way you can be that bad with a roster that loaded is coaching. It's been obvious for quite some time now that Garrett just doesn't have what it takes to motivate his team but Jerrah has stuck with him. Unfortunately, that's coming to an end after this season.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Its crazy here in dallas they are actually quite like REAL quite. All my cowboys fan friends i would trash talk just look down. First time ive seen that in the 8 years living here. Its a weird feeling Its almost like that younger sibling or cousin who annoys you and yall argue. Then one day you hurt they feelings so you feel a little bad but not really but its no longer fun to trash talk cuz they get sad everytime.
Quiet.

It's funny. They are now reporting that Jones is interested in Urban Myer. That should tell you how desperate Jerry is. An untried College Coach coming to the NFL? C'mon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom