3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

I got tickets. The Saints sent me a text and an email. I have 9 tickets on one row. They are in pairs with a few seats in between them.

What price are they charging per ticket? Are you paying what you would normally pay per ticket in your season ticket package? I'm wondering if those who are in the terrace would have to pay plaza level prices.

Pass these out at the entrance gates:

51dZIw76gBL._AC_SX679_.jpg

What price are they charging per ticket? Are you paying what you would normally pay per ticket in your season ticket package? I'm wondering if those who are in the terrace would have to pay plaza level prices.
Good question. It doesn't say. It just shows my tickets available in the account manager. The tickets for this game are in the same section and row of my season tickets.

After reading Jeff Nowak's article, I don't think this a Saints offering. He mentions 4 ticket resellers and nothing is adding up. Might be previous listings from ticket brokers. Not sure though.

Got the email yesterday. 2 tickets for Sunday.
Congrats! Very nice. I'm sure there's more than a few that are interested in how the whole process worked so how'd it go?

Did they assign seats to you or was there a "seat selection" thing where you can chose between available seats? How comparable are they to your normal seats? Did you only get 2 tickets because that's all your ticket account has on it or do you usually have more than 2 and they're just limiting everyone to 2 tickets right now?

EDIT: Just now seeing the post on the previous page from the guy saying he has 9 of his usual 10 tickets so I suppose they aren't limiting to just 2 per account.

Last edited:

After reading Jeff Nowak's article, I don't think this a Saints offering. He mentions 4 ticket resellers and nothing is adding up. Might be previous listings from ticket brokers. Not sure though.
Saints certainly not stopping it. There are not removing any of this. It’s legit. Seatgeek is the NFL sponsor

If I don't get chosen for at least one game. I am done as a season ticket holder. I can't sit back and watch people make a killing off of tickets. Especially when people who are willing to go at the normal prices and have already paid for tickets are getting snubbed.

If I don't get chosen for at least one game. I am done as a season ticket holder. I can't sit back and watch people make a killing off of tickets. Especially when people who are willing to go at the normal prices and have already paid for tickets are getting snubbed.
With 3, 6, 6, 15 and 15K for the 5 games that’s only 45K seats for the season. If 40-50% of season ticket holders opted out that’s only one game per person. A few weeks ago they said they’d rotate the lottery so I’d guess that people that got selected for this game won’t have a chance to be selected for any of the remaining games.

I just my email from the Saints which included this:

Unfortunately, due to such limited capacity, we are not able to accommodate your account for the Carolina Panthers game on October 25. When your account is up for its first game rotation, you will receive an email from the New Orleans Saints alerting you that your tickets have been posted to Account Manager.

I just my email from the Saints which included this:

Unfortunately, due to such limited capacity, we are not able to accommodate your account for the Carolina Panthers game on October 25. When your account is up for its first game rotation, you will receive an email from the New Orleans Saints alerting you that your tickets have been posted to Account Manager.

I just got the same email. I’d rather one of the later games anyway, more interesting opponents to come .

Looking at SeatGeek, it looks like the Saints box office is posting tickets for sale.

1. I wouldn't be too happy if I was told I wasn't selected for this game, but tickets are being sold to the general public.
2. They give those who are selected only a couple days' notice. If someone can't go and wants to sell, even just to get their money back, they charge astronomical fees. Then undercut those sellers by charging NO fees on these single game tickets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom