3,000 fans will be allowed in the dome for Sunday's game vs. Carolina [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

From what im understanding is the lottery will only include ppl who did not opt out .... issue is how many ppl opted out vs not opted out
Another thing I’m curious about is people that sit within the first 8 rows of the plaza that lost their tickets this year but also never officially “opted out”. That’s the group I fall in.

Even though I won’t have my normal seats, I decided not to opt out to see what would possibly be available that they’d relocate me to.

Another thing I’m curious about is people that sit within the first 8 rows of the plaza that lost their tickets this year but also never officially “opted out”. That’s the group I fall in.

Even though I won’t have my normal seats, I decided not to opt out to see what would possibly be available that they’d relocate me to.
A friend of mine is in the same boat ... first 8 rows in the plaza .... I would logically think your included.... im in the nose bleeds I never opted out.... I just been stalking my email like crazy ... I hope we find out more tomorrow....

A friend of mine is in the same boat ... first 8 rows in the plaza .... I would logically think your included.... im in the nose bleeds I never opted out.... I just been stalking my email like crazy ... I hope we find out more tomorrow....
That’s what I’m assuming. I mean they never issued a refund (since I never inquired) so the most logical thing would be that they’d have us included in the lottery.

3,000? I mean why even bother? I rather stick with the pumped in fan noise. We are talking about a facility that seats 75,000 plus fans and you’re allowing 4% of capacity.
You just need the right 3000.

Saints fans, what is your profession?

⚜Saints and New Orleans Mayor Make a Deal to allow Fans at Home Games⚜
🏈@Saints @SaintsNews #saints #saintsnews🏈
👇CLICK, READ, & FOLLOW the SAINTS NEWS ARTICLE👇

3,000 is better than nothing and I appreciate that the number graduates over time. I'm hoping of attending at least one game this year and I do think having 3,000-6,000 people will help the atmosphere..

The whole stadium is season ticket holders, so thats like saying you believe water is wet. The question remains, how will they decide which 3,000 season ticket holders will be picked.

Just a random computer pick from the season ticket holders seems the most fair. Many will be disappointed regardless of method used.

assuming if he haven't already heard from the Saints, we didn't "win the lottery" to be in that number?

Can we have a contest for the "loudest" 3,000 fans, then send them.

This should be earned, not granted. :)

I think their original idea to hold a lottery was when they were planning on using all levels of the dome. I read that they will only be opening the plaza level with so few fans to keep gameday costs down. That changes everything.

IMO, If you have terrace tickets, you won’t be getting bunker club tickets at the same price. They don’t have time for everyone to choose if they want the more expensive tickets or not. Only thing that seems fair to me is to put them on sale tomorrow, limit 2 per account for those who didn’t get a refund. Prices will be face value on season ticket price, everyone has the option to use your credit and try to get 2 or keep your balance intact.

Even at 6000 I read that it would be plaza level only. Maybe loge gets opened in December, but I could see terrace being closed all season. Plenty people won’t want the more expensive tickets, but they should at least be given an option instead of automatically being excluded.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom