3-1 (1 Viewer)

cue180

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Even though it doesn't feel like it, the Saints are 3-1 in their last 4 games. I think they would have to keep about that same ratio in the last 9 games to have a chance to win the division. Do you think 7-2 is possible over the last half if we are fortunate enough to get back some of the defensive players?

they need to win next week, which makes them 3-1 in the 2nd quarter of the season.

They then need to go 3-1 in the next 2 quarters. That puts them at 10-6.

Our offense is the best in the league. Our defense is capable of putting a couple of quality quarters together - and we're getting healthier. Several of our losses easily could have gone the other way. We just need to keep what we're doing and try to minimize self-inflicted wounds.

they need to win next week, which makes them 3-1 in the 2nd quarter of the season.

They then need to go 3-1 in the next 2 quarters. That puts them at 10-6.

50246-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-toCD.jpeg

The question should be, do you think Atlanta is capable of keeping a 1 and half game lead with eight weeks left?

I see 6 wins: at 49ers, Falcons and Bucs and at home against Rams, Lions and Bucs. That puts potential losses at Panthers and Cardinals and at home against Broncos. But even in the losses category, I would give us at least a 40% chance of winning those games. With the team health looking better and the new guys continued improvement with experience, I could definitely see us going 7-2 or maybe even 8-1 for the remainder of the games.

There is a momentum building on defense. Just look at how the entire defense came unglued after the win was confirmed. Byrd was going crazy. No question it meant a lot to the entire defense. Vaccaro has been very vocal and critical of the defense, and they've continued to respond to his leadership. KV is holding the defense to a level of accountability we haven't seen since Vilma was in Black and Gold.

This season could end up being 7-9 or 8-8... but what they are building on, if they continue to, will lead to an absolutely dominating team in 2017.

I think #1, we absolutely MUST hold serve at home the rest of the way. At home is where we light up the scoreboard offensively and we need to win every game like that. That puts us at 7 wins.

Do we have 3 road wins left on our schedule? If we are any good, you have to pencil in SF as a win. I also feel the same about Tampa Bay.

It comes down to, can we win 1 of Carolina (on a short week), Arizona, and Atlanta?

Yeah I know, a lot of football left to play.

We are clearly much better than our record indicates. Suddenly, that Raiders loss doesn't look so bad.

I'm hoping that the game at ATL means something, pretty much the same as every year that they aren't resting players.

I'm hoping that the game at ATL means something, pretty much the same as every year that they aren't resting players.

It feels like our season is going to come down to that game one way or another.

I can totally envision NO at ATL in the Sunday night, winner take all finale.

Of all the years we fought back to 4-4 and quickly imploded... I feel the most confident about this year being different.

Of all the years we fought back to 4-4 and quickly imploded... I feel the most confident about this year being different.

lol of course you do...

we really needed packers to beat Falcons yesterday.

Damnit Rodgers, you had 1 job

With Rankins, Breaux and Moore coming back soon I think we've got at least a 50/50 shot at a late season playoff run.

Our defense still isn't very good, but they've stepped it up and are playing with swagger..and at the perfect time too.

I think we will be 4-4 before a big showdown with the defending champs in the Dome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom