3-2 going to the bye - getting healthy (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Coming out of the bye, we will be as healthy as we have been all season. With a week to work on some obvious issues, but also getting the 2019 NFL offensive player of the year back.

Winning tonight was really big, even though it was ugly.

I'll take it. As a veteran team, I think we get things fixed during the bye. Getting MT back will be a big help offensively. On the defensive side, we need discipline in the secondary.

That’s the thought I will go to bed with. A loss would have been a disaster but it was a win. Now get healthy. Don’t punch a teammate. Davenport teased with the talent he brings. As bad as it looked at times I will remain positive. 1st place baby

Agree.

The bye is at a perfect time because we are still playing like a bad football team and have a lot to fix, but at least we’ll be doing it at 3-2 on top of the division.

We HAVE to find a permanent fix to the offensive issues. Teams can’t continue to play 11 men within 8-10 yards of the line of scrimmage and play downhill.

Defensively, you have to think the blown coverages are fixable. But we haven’t been able to solve them since week 1. Hopefully the bye gives us time to figure it out.

I'll take it. As a veteran team, I think we get things fixed during the bye. Getting MT back will be a big help offensively. On the defensive side, we need discipline in the secondary.
The biggest issue here is the disciplinary issues in the secondary, you couldn't be more right. The D-Line was phenomenal tonight with pressures, sacks, stopping the run. Offense did it's job when needed. It wasn't what we are used to but, like Emmanuel Sanders said, give them time to gel! No OTA's, no preseason to get in sync with Drew. The offense will get better, maybe by 7 to 10 points when MT gets back. The glaring problem is the DB's horrid ball awareness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom