3-4 defense = Dome Patrol 2.0?? (1 Viewer)

It sure was fun back in those days. I do have some negative memories too though.

Dang blackouts...and the frustration of Mora's Offense being SO conservative. If I remember right, I might have yelled at the TV even more than I do back then because of that. lol

Sounds outlandishly optimistic? Well we can dream can't we?

:covri:

I am giving credit for now having seen them. Even with the eye for Defense that Finks had, that team was not created in a day. We have to concentrate on getting good enough to not let out offensive window close.

Those guys put to list entire drives where the offense moved backward on every play. Lots of them. The could literally break spirits.

Had season tickets back in those days. Seriously it was the most fun I've ever had watching a defense continually sack QBs and tackle RBS. It was almost as good as watching a Drew Brees offense score megapoints.

Sorry boys and girls. But just seeing the dome patrol is a once in a lifetime thing. Let alone having it on your team.

Just be thankful they were saints.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Had season tickets back in those days. Seriously it was the most fun I've ever had watching a defense continually sack QBs and tackle RBS. It was almost as good as watching a Drew Brees offense score megapoints.

and the dome was louder, well because D is when it is supposed to be. They got on a roll and you could go deaf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom