3-4 defense = Dome Patrol 2.0?? (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Who are the most likely candidates to provide the Saints with a new Dome Patrol?

Wilson? Lofton? Junior? Broughton? Hawthorne? Mingo? Dion Jordan? Jarvis Jones? Moore? Akafor? Lemonier? Ogletree? Minter? Chase Thomas?

Sounds outlandishly optimistic? Well we can dream can't we?

:covri:

Only 1 Dome Patrol EVER.... once in a lifetime we will never have a 2.0. Not saying we won't have a great defense again but that Defense was SPECIAL.

I think it is really unfair and unrealistic to even consider a comparison with an unproven bunch and the Dome Patrol.

Sadly, I wasn't around during the dome patrol era, but I found some highlights on youtube! Amazing stuff! :9:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lK4NpOZgqxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can only wish. I LOVED the Dome Patrol. Those men hit and they hit hard; Goodell would have suspended everyone from GM to concession stand workers.

Whenever I saw Vaughn Johnson without his helmet I always thought 'dude even has muscles in his scalp'.

That guy '53' hit more violently than anybody else I had ever watched.

What I noticed, was the amount of clean hits. Not a bounty reference, just noting that even for todays rules, they tackled/sacked clean. No helmet to helmet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom