3-4 edge rushers (1 Viewer)

Cscates03

Veteran
Reaction score
So I read on another site where people think that we are totally devoid of any edge rushers. For those of us who watch every game, I think this is bull. Junior Gallette and Martez Wilson should be a great start. Just need to add some depth. What you guys think?

Yea Galette and Tez should be good but we should use a 1st 2nd or 3rd on a edge rusher to compete and maybe even start over one of them as neither of them are really "proven". Galette is also a Restricted FA.

There are soo many good edge rushers in the draft, mingo, Moore, Jordan, Jarvis, Sean porter, I really wish Anthony Barr would have declared

Also people like Brandon Jenkins and Michael Buchanan

I think Martez Wilson is perfect for a 3-4, but I don't think Galette will flourish in it. If this is a true wholesale change, we'll probably see a pretty large defensive roster overhaul.

I think Martez Wilson is perfect for a 3-4, but I don't think Galette will flourish in it. If this is a true wholesale change, we'll probably see a pretty large defensive roster overhaul.

I have to disagree with your Galette comment. I think Tez should do well, but I also think Galette will outshine him. IMO he is by far the best passer rusher on the roster. He has good speed, very explosive, and he has a good set of pash rush moves ( especially his spin move). My concern with him is his health.

I dont think Tez will be a great OLB. Stiff stiff stiff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have to disagree with your Galette comment. I think Tez should do well, but I also think Galette will outshine him. IMO he is by far the best passer rusher on the roster. He has good speed, very explosive, and he has a good set of pash rush moves ( especially his spin move). My concern with him is his health.

Have you ever seen Galette in coverage? I have not and that is a big question mark. I think he would get his ankles broken trying to cover the flat.

Yea Galette and Tez should be good but we should use a 1st 2nd or 3rd on a edge rusher to compete and maybe even start over one of them as neither of them are really "proven". Galette is also a Restricted FA.
Absolutely agree. Would love to grab dion
Jordan in first but I am a little concerned
About his shoulder surgery coming up.

I dont think Tez will be a great OLB. Stiff stiff stiff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it's not a popular thing to say right now but Tez is pretty stiff. People are talking about him being a beast at OLB or ILB and I hope that's the case but...

He is one of the two best pass rushers we have at the moment but I think that says more about our roster than anything.

So stuff that we had him covering tightens later in the season. Plus he so stiff he started linebacker in college.

Was he good at covering tightens? Don't recall.

The list of stiff players who started in college would reach the moon and back, literally.

Fortunately if they can get both Wilson and Tez to embrace the change and get their bodies ready for the OLB role instead of DE, they should be passable. I'm less worried about them than I am the middle. Who will be the other MLB? Vilma is not going to be back at his salary. So who does that leave?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom