3 attacked at gas station on Mother’s Day for ‘being in the wrong neighborhood’ (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
BATON ROUGE, LA (NBC33) — Three people, including a teenager, were sent to the hospital on Mother’s Day after they were attacked at a local gas station. Officials say the incident was unprovoked and do not believe it was a robbery attempt.
Officials say a family - a 36-year-old male, a 41-year-old female and a 14-year-old female - stopped at a gas station located at the intersection of Scenic and Plank at roughly 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 12. As the man was waiting in line to pay for his gas, he was approached by the suspect.
Investigators with the Baton Rouge Police Department say the suspect, Donald Ray Dickerson, 41, walked up to the man and said “you’re in the wrong neighborhood and you're not going to make it out.” Dickerson then began to punch the victim in the face.
The 41-year-old female attempted to intervene and stop the attack. When she did, she was allegedly attacked and hit by Devin Bessey, 24.
The 14-year-old victim also attempted to intervene, but she was then hit by Ashley Simmons, 22.
Witnesses at the scene told NBC33 News that all of the victims were knocked to the ground and at least two of them were knocked unconscious during the attack.
The male victim sustained serious injuries, including broken bones in his face and a concussion. The severity of the injuries sustained by the females was not revealed.

3 attacked at gas station on Mother

and a update

Charges explained: Answers to your questions regarding beating at gas station | WVLA NBC33 | Baton Rouge News, Weather and Sports

That is why I never wear pink shirts when I enter a wrong neighborhood.

lol-photos-of-you-came-to-the-wrong-neighborhood-motherfker-800x531.jpg

*** is wrong with LA? I'm so tired of hearing the most asinine attacks always being in LA.

Heaven forbid the guy wore a pink shirt on Mothers day. I hate to think what would have happened to him on Fathers day. There probably would have really been some pent up anger on that day......

Take the criminals and hang em for all to see. Send a good ole message that such trash has no place in society and doesn't deserve free meals and boarding in jail.

Take the criminals and hang em for all to see.

No.

Send a good ole message that such trash has no place in society

violent assault on innocents has no place in society, but if you're so interested in social messages or what displays and acts of violence say about a society, why would you advocate public hangings?

"good ole" days with "good ole" messages

don't need a Rosetta stone to break that code

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom