3 Hopes for the future of the NFC South Divison (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
# 1 Hope:

Dear owner, Atlanta Falcons. I'm writing to you in the hopes that you will keep Dan Quinn as your Head Coach. Look, he is not all that bad. Heck, he even just won 2 in a row. It doesn't really matter that his teams are usually out of it by week 6 every year before they get going. He'll eventually work that out. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Sincerely yours, a Saints fan.

#2 Hope:

Dear Bruce Arians. I'm a dedicated Pro Football fan. I have been watching this game - living and breathing it - for 50 years. I just wanted to reassure you. Jamies Winston is a great QB. Please keep him on your team. Where else can you get a QB who can throw for all those yards in a game? Look, don't worry about the bad reads, and all those INT's. You know, he still throws a lot of TD passes too. You can't always have the best of both worlds, right? So, lighten up on the guy. He's your QB of the future. Don't give up on such a high draft pick. At least, not this early. Give him another 4 or 5 years. He will develope at some point. Sincerely, a Saints fan.

#3 Hope:

Dear Panthers owner. I'm just writing to you to let you know that I absolutely love Ron Rivera as your Coach. They don't call him River Boat Ron for nothing. He's always exciting. And please, allow him to keep Cam Newton, and the new guy. Their always exciting to watch. They may not be able to win you a Super Bowl, but they will put fans in the Seats. Please, keep doing what ya'll are doing. It's really fun to watch! Really. I'm serious. Sincerely, a Saints fan.

Last edited:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
# 1 Hope:

Dear owner, Atlanta Falcons. I'm writing to you in the hopes that you will keep Dan Quinn as your Head Coach. Look, he is not all that bad. Heck, he even just won 2 in a row. It doesn't really matter that his teams are usually out of it by week 6 every year before they get going. He'll eventually work that out. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Sincerely yours, a Saints fan.

#2 Hope:

Dear Bruce Arians. I'm a dedicated Pro Football fan. I have been watching this game - living and breathing it - for 50 years. I just wanted to reassure you. Jamies Winston is a great QB. Please keep him on your team. Where else can you get a QB who can throw for all those yards in a game? Look, don't worry about the bad reads, and all those INT's. You know, he still throws a lot of TD passes too. You can't always have the best of both worlds, right? So, lighten up on the guy. He's your QB of the future. Don't give up on such a high draft pick. At least, not this early. Give him another 4 or 5 years. He will develope at some point. Sincerely, a Saints fan.

#3 Hope:

Dear Panthers owner. I'm just writing to you to let you know that I absolutely love Ron Rivera as your Coach. They don't call him River Boat Ron for nothing. He's always exciting. And please, allow him to keep Cam Newton, and the new guy. Their always exciting to watch. They may not be able to win you a Super Bowl, but they will put fans in the Seats. Please, keep doing what ya'll are doing. It's really fun to watch! Really. I'm serious. Sincerely, a Saints fan.
Good post, David. But let's not forget about another one:

#4 Hope:

To All NFC South Teams: Drew Brees is a washed-up QB that can barely throw the ball 15 yds (on a good day). Nothing to see here; no need to game plan for him.

#5 Hope:

Saints' safety Vonn Bell, in all his years in the NFL, has not had an interception... oh, wait...

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom