3 in a row again (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe after tonight's W against Dallas. We are only getting better.

edit: 3 of last 4 and had a shot against OKC.

We just can't do what we did last time we went on a streak and go on a losing streak. We need to hit these 3 or 4 game streaks with 1 loss in between to gain some ground back.

Not only is it crazy... But we are getting better and healthier each passing game. We struck gold with Terrence. We have mixed results with hill and Moore. Buddy is averaging double digits recently. Asik is starting to see more bench as the Terrence at PF and ad at c lineup produces.

We still have qpon for end of season spark. I wouldn't be shocked if we win 45 games when it's all said and done.

yall realize that everyone who matters on the clippers is hurt? we need to poach this game... tip off @ 7

Annnnnd we won

Maybe not at 100% but Jordan and Paul both played.

Didn't get to watch the game, but I see that Asik and Ajinca both didn't play even though Jordan played. That is a guy you would think the staff would not want AD banging with all game.

Maybe not at 100% but Jordan and Paul both played.

Didn't get to watch the game, but I see that Asik and Ajinca both didn't play even though Jordan played. That is a guy you would think the staff would not want AD banging with all game.

To quote JD from the radio "are you not entertained by this pelicans effort tonight!?!"

Another big one tomorrow!

I think mellow is out tonight...

if we win that's 5 out of our last 6

This is frustrating. AD was playing lights out to begin the season and we couldn't win. Now we are back in contention, and if he just plays decent on offense we win. He goes 10-27 and 6-19 in the last 2 games and we barely lose. Ugh!

Last nights game was maddening to watch.

Indiana wanted to give that game away, they tried every way possible to give it away, and the Pelicans couldn't make it happen.

Last nights game was maddening to watch.

Indiana wanted to give that game away, they tried every way possible to give it away, and the Pelicans couldn't make it happen.

coworker and I talked about this last night and agree with your assessment 100%.

we should have poached the Bulls too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom